Part 20- Innocent fight with Bells

Alice's Pov
Well today was such a great day I mean the flight was great and I can't believe Bella managed to not let me see her decision about her sudden pick up in the airport but hey it was fun we went on a Limo and the chauffeur Carlos was really nice and helpful, we then went to the bakery shop to go pick up the gender reveal cake along with the dozen cupcakes I ordered.

Once we got home the Denali's decorated the house beautifully for the baby shower I mean it was better than I imagined, the games were really fun especially since we saw Emmett and my amazing husband drink from baby bottles even though they threw up right after it was so funny and Bells was having such a great time she was smiling and laughing unlike months ago. We did so many fun baby shower activities and we all played well Bella did most of them, I could see she was recording everyone, and I was also recording well in some moments since I also wanted to have fun ya know.

We danced for a couple of hours, bells ate and everything, we also talked about ourselves and how it's going and finally it was gender reveal and good thing I was recording because once I brought in the cake and the cupcakes Bella immediately got excited and yelled Oreos if you don't know this Bella loves Oreos and she craves them a lot literally, once Bella cut the cake and behold she is pregnant with baby girls. Fast forward hours later we were all in the living room talking and having fun and Esme chose this time to speak up.

Esme gave such a lovely speech it literally made Bella into tears and then behold the present Esme gave to Bella my dear sister were three Cullen crest necklaces at first she didn't want it because it didn't feel right since it wasn't carlisle who gave it to her since it's his family crest but finally she gave in and thanked us blah blah. Turns out Bella has a special mind link with the girls and so far they are making fun of my shortness but it's fine *sob* *sob* haha just kidding finally since it was getting late Garrett took Bella to her room and hmm Kate hasn't gotten jealous from Garrett's and Bella's behavior.

Ok so now back to the reality "Kate I have a question" Rose spoke up obviously she was intrigued "sure what is it" Kate said smiling "ok one why aren't you feeling jealous or overprotective towards Garrett, it looks like he's too buddy-buddy with Bells?" Rose questioned "hahaha I know right.... but I know Garrett loves me, I'm his wife after all plus Garrett and Bella have this kind of bond like sister and brother bond but much closer believe me.... oh and Bella always gets her way through Garrett especially if she cries plus whenever they get close Bella always reassures me that she loves him but not in a lover way and I trust her. Bella may be many things but she's never a liar, oh and whenever she tries to lie you can straight up tell cause she plays with her hair" Kate explained which does make sense, Bella may be many things but she was never a liar and that's on Jasper knowing her emotions and he never picked up a single lie from her.

Hours passed by and me and the family we were talking with the Denali's some more and finally we went our own ways, I didn't know what else to do since Rose was with Kate and checking up the cars, Esme was outside on the phone with Carlisle and Edward, Emmett and Jasper are with the other guys sparing like always, so I decided to go to Bella's room and I sat there on the mini couch and watched her sleep peacefully, a couple more minutes and she would wake up and I just realized now that I know why Edward liked watching Bella sleep, she looks so peaceful and unbothered, I wonder how it feels to sleep again.

I obviously took some pictures well for fun and I will make her a strap book of course with all of the pictures, I took some of her sleeping, me by her side acting as if I were sleeping, me kissing her baby bump and finally went to the mini couch and inspected all of the photos I have in my camera roll and they are mostly of me and the girls, some with the family and there was also videos but I didn't watch them for Bella's sake since she was sleeping, 20 minutes passed by and I was laying on the couch with my eyes closed but "breathing" for Bella's sake and as on cue.

"Alice, what are you doing" a groggy Bella said wiping the sleep from her eyes so I slowly sat up "oh well nothing really, I was here for a couple of hours I didn't know what else to do so I came here and watched you sleep it was peaceful actually and then I got bored so I took some pictures and then I scrolled through my pictures and finally laid on the sofa for the past um 20 minutes" I said causally "well um ok then, well imma go brush my teeth and other things, shower and get dressed" Bella said getting up so I smiled hugely hoping she could notice my "subtle" hint "ughh if you want you can choose my outfit" Bella said as she walked next to me "yay thanks" I said happily and hugged her and she went to do her normal things and took a shower meanwhile I didn't know what she would wear.

I obviously was changed into new clothes but I saw a Vision about it so I ran to my suitcase and changed quickly I'm now wearing leggings up to my dismay but hey Bella is right they are cute and comfy so I was wearing black leggings with a cute Navy blue stylish T-shirt kind of thing and in my vision Bella was also wearing it so I took it out of her closet and some of her favorite navy blue converse and surprise surprise I was also wearing the same exact converse.

Bella finally came out of the shower and in her robe and looked at me shocked especially from my outfit I assume so I twirled around "you likey" I said smiling "wow Pixie I never knew you were capable of wearing the Bella look" my dear sister said as she came up to me and touched my forehead "are you ok pixie" she asked "of course, I am dummy, one the last couple of months I've been getting into your style and strangely it's very comfy I mean the leggings are cute and stylish and sadly converse are also comfy" I said rolling my eyes at her but strangely she quickly walked to her nightstand and grabbed her phone and started scrolling on her screen meanwhile she walked towards me and then unexpectedly she took a picture a me without knowing.

"Ahhh Bella, I look ugly" I said as she "ran" outside but I tried being nice so I speed walked to her meanwhile she was yelling "ahhhhh, GARYYYYYYYY, GARY, GARY, GARY HELP MEEEEEE!!!!!!!" "I will get you Bella" I said yelling which caught everyone's attention but obviously I wasn't mad I almost caught Bella but sadly Garrett was there and went in front of Bella protecting her meanwhile she stood there proudly behind him and started sticking her tongue out and Jasper was taking video wow what a husband "hey you don't stick your tongue out at me missy" I responded back "or what pixie" she challenged.

Oh she messing with the wrong girl now "oh you'll see" I said smirking and walked closer but Garrett stood there not moving an inch "Garrett let me pass" I said firmly "no can do Alice" he said "oh well plan B" I said sighing and grabbed Garrett and threw him outside and went towards Bella but sadly Rose was in front of her "Rose, why" I said sadly "well Garrett may be useless, sorry not sorry, but you ain't going through me sister" Rose said getting defensive so I checked the future and damn Rose wouldn't let me even touch her, I mean she threw me across the living room, attacked me and everything so I huffed in annoyance "didn't like what you saw" Rose said smirking evilly "no"' I said wining which made everyone laugh.

"Just because you threw me across the living room, attacked me, fought me and even burned all of my clothes I will calm down now, plus we gotta get Bella dressed" I said truthfully and finally Garrett ran inside and ran to Bella but Rose caught his hand and threw him across the house "owww" he said as he landed on his ass on the hard floor "opps sorry, I was in protective stance" Rose said "if it makes you feel better me, you and Bella can go to her room and help her get dressed" I said happily "ok fine, better not try anything Alice" Rose said in a warning tone so I raised my hands in the air and told her I promised.

"So what am I wearing pixie I let you choose remember?" Bells asked me as she went inside her room so I handed her the pile of clothes and pushed her gently to the bathroom to go get dressed "I promise Rose I won't try anything" I told her since she was glaring at me "better be" she said back and then Bella walked outside of the bathroom "really Alice" she said rolling her eyes "what" I said innocently "we're twins" she said twirling around "of course, we're twinsies" I said happily "but why" rose asked "hey it's not my fault, It was my vision, we were wearing the same outfit plus it's comfy" I defended myself.

What do you guys think, I used Alice's Pov for this whole part I actually liked it so much especially the little fight Alice and Bella had in the morning.