Part 24- ughhh I despise heels

Alice's POV
This plane ride was super long but we finally arrived to Alaska it was about 12 in the morning so we took a cab and went to our house here in Alaska. "Ok everyone go get ready we are going to surprise Bella in the morning, she will wake up at 7 and we will arrive at the Denali's about 5 or 6 in the morning" I told my family and they said there "ok's" happily and went to go get dressed for the day, but I still can't help and feel this weird feeling I have in my stomach.

Bella's pov
Well I wonder when are the girls and the guys coming to visit I mean pixie told me over the phone a couple of days ago that we will see each other very soon but she didn't say when but yea. So my day went well on Friday I mean my family the Denali's took me for a short hike since I'm pregnant we didn't want any accidents ya know, then we went to my favorite Italian restaurant here in Alaska.

And of course we took pictures along with our day I mean they really had the photographers follow us to our hike and at the house I mean it was worth it though because in mid way through the hike we came across this beautiful meadow full of beautiful red flowers but there was snow covering the whole clearing just as well as the trees, so the photographers took this as their cue and started telling us where to pose and everything and let me tell you the pictures turned out so pretty.

Once we got home we took more pictures and I changed outfits well Irina made me but she took out this beautiful midnight blue long dress, it's off of the shoulders and in my opinion the dress was breathtaking, for jewelry I was wearing some cute rings and the Cullen crest necklace the girls gave me a couple of months ago. Along with the dress Irina gave me a pair of gold and silver pump high heels that I personally think match great with the dress because we were taking pictures of me and the new outfit during the evening which by the way there was a beautiful sunset oh and we also took pictures in the night and there were stars and everything, it was just a perfect night with me, my babies and my amazing new family the Denali's .

(Bella's Outfit)

(The pictures above is what Bella wore for her photoshoot and also disclaimer I do not own the twilight characters only the ones I make up and this story is all mine and my ideas and I also DO NOT own any pictures I use in any of my stories

(The pictures above is what Bella wore for her photoshoot and also disclaimer I do not own the twilight characters only the ones I make up and this story is all mine and my ideas and I also DO NOT own any pictures I use in any of my stories.)

BACK TO THE STORY.....

Oh my god this day has been so long I mean yes it was fun to be with the family and take pictures together and everything but those heels were so tiring I mean I hate heels but I hate them even more I guess you can say I despise them since I'm what 8 months pregnant and using high heels. I think that is a big hell no for me and I was thinking about that over and over again and that if pixie makes me wear heels I swear I will burn down her whole closet and then I got a text from her which said.

"Bella, one you will continue wearing heels even if I have to force you and two you will not burn my closet down or else you will see a very bad side of me  -XoXo Alice" so I huffed in annoyance and I texted back "well I guess we'll see pixie ;)" with a smirk emoji.

After that I said my goodbyes and good nights to my family and got ready for bed thinking I would wake up to a normal regular day.....

Sorry it too to long guys but here's the next chapter, what's the big gut feeling Alice has? Don't worry the confrontation will be sooner than later.