Part 13-New plans

Bella's Pov
I just finished my facetime call with the girls well with the guys turns out my twins are going to be the same gender so I can have two boys or two girls and by looking at Alice's reaction I think I'm going to have two girls and having more girls equals more shopping and more shopping equals happy Alice I thought.

But for right now I stopped wondering so I won't ruin Pixie's baby shower and as on cue I received a message from Alice saying thank you with a smiley face.

Back to the Cullen's pov
Edward's Pov
The girls are finally coming "home" from god knows where for a whole month, and when they arrived I tried to read their minds as to where they were but nothing out of the ordinary they went shopping. Checked out the latest fashion trends but something was off they were thinking about certain things and Alice, of course, was singing new songs over and over in her head but...

That wasn't the only thing I swear when the girls came back their scent changed, I mean I faintly smelled freesia and lilies for some odd reason and it reminded me of Bella and her scent but the sent was like worn out from a couple of months but that's it. When we finally went to pick up the girls we were on our way home and Alice told us well rather told Jasper to take them for a walk at the park because she had a vision they were on a double date with Rose and Emmett meanwhile me, Carlisle and Esme we are going back to the house and Carlisle and Esme went for a walk in the woods nearby the house.

I don't know but somethings up, so far since the girls came they look and seem happier, right now I'm lying on my leather couch reading a book because even if I think about running away Alice will come for me literally. It's been quite too long and the guys have been out for so long heck Carlisle and Esme came back from there walk.

Back to Alice's Pov
"So there you have it guys, Jasper Bella forgives you and misses all of us and now you know you're going to be uncles to two beautiful princesses" I told them super happy "Wait she's having two girls!!" the guys asked I guess I forgot to tell them whoops I thought.

"Ok so it's time to go back since it's kind of getting late now" Rose said and it was true it was getting darker by the minute. "she's right, It's time to go so please don't think about it so much so Edward won't know and to not speak about it please we finally have a chance to be with Bella and it could all be ruined if one of us makes a mistake" I told everyone the truth Bella could leave out of the country all I care to avoid Edward, so everyone nodded in agreement and so far everything turned out ok.

20 minutes later we finally arrived at the house Esme, Carlisle and Edward were home we had to think about something else so Edward won't find out or suspect a thing. Once we got home we all got reunited and we went to the living room and we talked together, of course, we had to lie in some parts but it's fine.

------three months passed by------

Months have passed by and I'm super excited Bella is almost going to be 4 months pregnant meaning the baby shower is really close by I have to start making calls for the stuff being delivered and buying tickets for our trip then I got another vision which made me drop a vase so I quickly covered my vision just in case so turns out my vision was about Emmett and Jasper going to "Paris" to shop for something for me and Rose meanwhile me and the girls we went to "Oklahoma" as per say, well that's the cover up story for Edward and Carlisle meanwhile in reality we are going to Alaska with the Denali's and Bella.

"What's wrong, what did you see" everyone asked in a rush so I got an idea I was thinking about "the vision" about how Jasper and Emmett are going to Paris to buy me and Rose some things and me and the girls going to Oklahoma.

"Hmmmmm" I said and everyone said what is it meanwhile Edward read or just saw my vision. "well Emmett and Jasper are going to Paris in a few days to buy something for me and Rose and me and the girls are going to Oklahoma to see some of the sights!" I told them cheerfully.

"When are you guys leaving?" Carlisle asked "well we are leaving in three days and then the guys are going to be in Paris for a week and then we reunite together at some Beach and we stay there for a month and don't worry Esme we're there to have fun so there will not be no sexual intimacy throughout the month and I'm sorry guys but dad it looks like you will be swamped with emergency surgery's while we are gone and I also saw you will have a new intern."

"Ok, can't wait I guess, do you by any chance know who my new Intern will be" Carlisle asked so I smirked and looked at Edward, "Well it's your one and only oldest son Edward Cullen" I said happily and full of enthusiasm.

"really is that so" Carlisle asked happy "what, why?" Edward asked slightly sad, concerned, and confused "well since we aren't going to school for the time being and me, Esme, Rose, Emmett and Jasper are going to be mainly gone for the month Edward will be awfully alone, and working with you will keep him busy plus you guys will have a father and son bonding time." I told them happily.

"oh and also you two are going to have a hiking/camping weekend once Edward begins to work by your side at the hospital" I told the boys.

"sounds great sweetie, can't wait to work with you by my side son" Carlisle told both me and Edward and we all hugged after that and we went to do our own things and I had to make multiple calls.