Part 32- What has happened through the years

Bella's Pov
"After she told us her story, we called a family meeting and we discussed that she would stay with us and if she won't make it then we would change her, well days passed by and she has changed us. Bella has made our family more whole, turns out Bella was something our family was missing" Garrett said as he hugged me so I cuddled with him "then days later Bella went to the mall shopping and boom we got reunited at the mall in Alaska because I got a vision of us bumping together but you guys weren't there plus I saw a vision of Bella touching her stomach and she was shocked so she was pregnant for sure." Alice continued the story.

"At first Bella didn't want to see any of us because of what we did but she soon realized we left to protect her but one day she was thinking about me and the girls and how much she misses us and everything. I then got a vision and Bella decided she would only agree to see us girls and the guys except Edward even though whatever he told her was a lie it still hurt her so much so it would take her some time to see him again" Alice added.

"You know the talk is all great and stuff but so many years has passed by since you guys left so let's just do this faster alright" I told everyone with a smirk but they were confused of course, well you see throughout these years I've been practicing my powers and somehow I can now show people my past, present and future but like in a hologram form. "How?" Everyone asked curious so I smiled happily and concentrated on all of my memories from the day I found out I was pregnant up until now and a hologram appeared in the middle of the table in front of us.

"What, but how!!!!" Everyone asked as they saw a frozen me in the middle of the table "well you see as the years passed by I've practiced my powers and somehow I can show people my past, present and future but like in a hologram form it's weird but yea" I said and "pressed play" and now everyone was seeing what has happened to me throughout the years from the moment I found out I was pregnant, up to how I bumped into the girls at the mall, the FaceTime calls with the guys.

When we had our photoshoot, my daily arguments with the Denali's pretty funny if I may add, when me and the guys had fun, when me and Jazzy were role playing when I was pregnant then, all the funny pranks me and Emmett pulled especially on Kate lol. I then showed them when my water broke me and Alice were home alone, up to when Alice took me hunting then I showed them what me and the girls and guys did years later when I was a vampire which was traveling and we all had so much fun together especially with the girls by my side.

I also showed them the fun memories I had with my babies throughout these years and so many more. "Wow, so you guys stayed in touch for years" Carlisle spoke up first "yes, we did and somehow we kept it a secret for many years" I said nodding and finally got up from my cuddling position with Gary.

"Onto another topic may I add bells all those years from training finally paid off" Jasper said proudly and sat right next to me and put his hand over my shoulder and I leaned on him. "Why thank you partner, I learned from the best" I said with a smile and hugged Jazzy "wow Bella you've been through a lot and I am so sorry, I just wanted to protect you from the super natural world but luckily you found help when I wasn't there for you, truly I am so sorry" Edward apologized sincerely.

I could tell he really meant it and the videos Alice has sent me about the family, Edward just looks like he was depressed, he was in bad shape and since I can see the future I've seen him through many visions and I could tell how much he regrets leaving me back in forks those years ago.

"Soooo bells I think you should go for a walk plus I want my hubby back oh and umm Edward I saw that poor Bella gets hurt by these men in the forest so you should go with her as well" Alice told me with an evil smirk on her face.

"Well sorry pixie here you can have your husband back and I had to go hunting anyway" I said as I got up from my spot and quickly ran to Alice picked her up and spun her around and she landed nicely next to jazzy "why thank you Bells" pixie said giggling and cuddled next to Jasper.

"Also while I'm gone you guys can explore around the house and do whatever you want but please try to be quiet for the girls" I told the guys and they nodded yes in agreement.

So I went up in my room changed from my costume into something for comfortable so I got into a pair of leggings and a cute navy blue crop top along with black converse that match my leggings and not to mention my Cullen's crest necklace.

Once I got my outfit done I went to the living room/kitchen area you see the kitchen is like an open kitchen connected to the living room area so like you can see your family playing and whatnot while you cook so I built it so when I cook I can see my girls playing around in the living room.

Right now I was opening and closing cabinets and deep into my thoughts I couldn't find my black backpack when I go hunt, the reason for it is because I gather animal blood for the girls in blood bags for them to drink at home.

"Bella honey, What are you looking for?" Esme asked so I popped up over from the counter "yes mom?" I asked as I continued looking, I usually keep my bag in the kitchen but I guess I misplaced "where the hell is it? I swear I left it right here the last time I took it" I rambled under my breathe then I got a vision and it was pixie eyeing Edward towards something on the floor "darn you pixie" I mumbled and teleported to my bag and got it before Edward could.

"Got it" I said happily "how'd you-?" Edward was about to say as he stood up "I can see the future so I saw Alice" I said as I swung the backpack around my shoulders and walked right next to pixie and I whispered so quietly that only she could hear which was "I don't need you to be my wing women pix" I told her with a wink but she huffed in annoyance.

"Hey Bells what's the backpack for?" Jasper asked as he sped up to me "well it's what I take for hunting and I must go before the girls wake up so I'll see you guys in a bit" I told my family as I was walking out "um Bella you don't mind if I tag along" Edward asked so I said sure why not.