Part 6-Going to the mall

"Yea silly all of us are going shopping" Irina said "okie then" I said so I went upstairs to get ready, I changed into this cute navy blue dress with pink and white flowers, the dress is above my knees with these cute white flats with diamonds incrusted in them, you must be wondering why I'm wearing this and where did I get these shoes with diamonds. Well fun fact Alice is rubbing on me sadly hahaha so I bought this dress a long time ago I didn't want to admit it but I kept changing my decision but I guess Alice saw anyway because the next day I saw these cute white flats inside my dresser in the far back when I was packing my stuff.

~~Two hours passed by~~

"Come on guys time to leave already" Carmen told everyone and obviously I was ready to be exact I was standing right next to Carmen chatting about random things about my life, my baby, and about how her life was even before when she was changed.

Finally the rest of the family came downstairs and we went into two different cars. The girls and I we went in the black BMW and the guys went in the white Mercedes it kinda reminded me of the Cullens cars for a moment and I got sad, I was thinking of them the whole ride to the mall I miss them.

"Ok guys we go to our separate ways but we'll meet up in front of baby r us at 5 so we can go to the food court after" Irina instructed and everyone nodded ok and everyone left except Irina and Carmen.

"Bella dear are you going to be ok by yourself because if you want I can come along" Carmen asked me very nicely, ahhhhh she's like Esme she's like another mother figure to me just like Esme and I miss her to much "umm I think I'll be ok, I have enough money to buy the things I need and anything else but if you want you can come along even though I'm just going to look for maternity clothes and baby stuff" I told her but Carmen was going to say something else but Irina interrupted her "don't worry mom imma go with Bella after all I want to spend more time to know her like you did plus we'll have a great time" she said smiling hugely.

"Um ok then girls, I'll shop for some things especially some cooking stuff for Bella" Carmen said and we all went to our ways with Nina tagging along (Nina short for Irina) not gonna lie Nina tagging along was great we talked about ourselves and everything first we shopped at one store which was for me and another for Nina and so on but we shopped for me mostly for extra maternity.

I found these cute outfits, dresses and flats darn pixie I thought but for my baby I got uní sex clothes of mostly any size because if he or she is growing really fast in my stomach I wouldn't imagine how fast he or she will be growing when they are born so I bought clothes for baby (infants/newborn) and one and two years and Nina wanted to pay for some so we argued and finally I gave in and she did, for Nina we went multiple stores to buy her stuff and went to Victoria secret bought myself and Nina some things.

I told her it was my turn so I paid and then I ate some granola bars I packed because I was getting a little hungry and in one of my pink water bottles I had animal blood to drink on. Forgot to tell you guys but the baby needs blood we found that out when the baby was rejecting a lot of food since it's a vampire it must've needed blood so we tried it out and the baby relaxed so basically I can have both human food and blood.

Well me and Nina we shopped together all day it didn't bother me but it was time to meet in baby r us but we finally got there like an hour ago because I wanted to shop more stuff there for example toys and some cute outfits so I bought these cute dresses if it were a girl and some cute outfits if it were a boy but imma keep the receipts just in case to return the clothes if it's a boy or girl.

Back to the Cullens before the Denali's went to the mall
Carlisle's Pov
"hey guys, didn't the girls tell you where they were going?" I asked the guys because the girls never leave by themselves for a long period of time I recall Alice telling us they will be gone for a few months but without us. They haven't called and the guys and I are starting to get worried.

"No Carlisle she didn't she was just really happy and excited for the first time in days" Jasper told me and when I asked Esme she didn't know because Alice told them it was going to be a surprise plus they didn't want Edward to know so Alice must be blocking her thoughts I thought to myself  "indeed Carlisle she is blocking her thoughts from me"  Edward yelled back.

Cullen girls Pov
Alice's Pov
Oh my god I've been checking the future so many times today and the Denali's and Bella leave to go to the mall at 1 or 2 pm I think and we're going to be there just in time but first obviously we're going to shop first and I'm going to buy cute outfits for my niece or nephew but obviously I'm going to buy both just in case.

Oh my god It's almost five which means it's almost time to bump into each other so I gathered the girls up and we're just cruising around until we get to the baby r us.

"Oh my god what brings you guys here" Carmen asked enthusiastically "oh my god hi girls and gentlemen" Esme said and hugged the girls meanwhile Rose and I said our greetings and we told them we were just cruising around and we talked about ourselves except why we are here and the moment finally is going to come true.

Bella's Pov
Just finished shopping for myself and my baby until I found these cute shoes so I bought them and some others for one and two year old in both genders something tells me I'm going to have twins I don't know how but I just know. Honestly I was five minutes or so late but the girls and guys will understand and I think they are waiting outside so I took my time to buy the stuff and went to ask everyone what they think about them until..........