Part 14-Preparations

Bella's Pov
Three months have passed by and I can't wait for my baby shower because I get to see the girls again and Emmett and Jasper are coming along as well. I just can't wait I'm going to be 4 months pregnant in a few days or so and I just can't wait to see what Alice has planned especially for the gender reveal which I am trying to avoid or question about.

Currently I'm in the living room online shopping since I can't go to the mall anymore because I'm currently tired, It's too much to handle especially carrying twins but I don't mind it's for my babies. "hey bellaaaaaaa" everyone said coming downstairs in a second meanwhile Garrett brought me Oreo's and Irina brought me more blood weird combination huh but it's the only thing I can keep my baby's to survive and well Oreo's is for me to snack on.

"what's up guys and thank you so much Nina and Gary" I told them while they handed me the blood and Gary feed me my Oreo's you might be thinking why is he acting like this, and why is he feeding me Oreo's and right now we are laughing and no we aren't secretly dating or anything we are just really close. I count him as another brother and he does have his mate ok and they love each other Kate and Garrett are mates and they love each other just like when I loved him well I still do but it hurts.

Back to Alice planning the baby shower & visions to come
Alice's Pov
Just a casual day here at the house with the family ha sike you thought I'm actually preparing for Bella's baby shower and I'm so happy I still have calls to make and get stuff delivered to the Denali's house and I have to call them to hide everything from Bella but they can't know about the gender yet so that stuff I'm going to be hiding my self and picking up the gender items personally an all. "oh hi is this the Ella's famous bakery" I asked nicely and I know the others may hear me but I checked nothing bad is going to happen so I kept making my calls "yes it is, how may I help you?"

"Ok so I need a cake for a baby shower" I told her and then she gave me options "ok thank you but I was wondering if the cake could be round shaped with like two babies sculpted on top one boy and one girl and a question mark in the middle of the cake by any chance?" I questioned "oh ok I get it now, Meanwhile of the process of the cake I can send you pictures" the nice lady said "that sounds great, for the filling can it be red velvet with Oreo crème by any chance oh and since the cake is going to be red velvet can it have a lighter tone because it's going to be a girl so like pinkish" I asked her.

"oh wow of course congratulations! I believe I can do that for you ma'am" the lady said "eh thanks but I'm not expecting, it's a friend and she asked me if I can plan her baby shower and of course, I said yes" I told her super happy "is that all ma'am?" "Umm, no can I also have an order of twelve cupcakes, red velvet, and Oreo please oh and can you put Oreos on top of the frosting by any chance" I asked her, I know how much Bella loves her Oreo's so it's perfect.

"absolutely no problem, when can I have the order done?" "ok so I know it's such short notice but can it be next week on Monday, oh and do you do worldwide travel?" I asked and everything was done she said yes, so I will be picking up the cake and cupcakes and then I made more calls to decorate the house like balloons and food but I told them I would email them about where they should deliver the stuff at and they were alright with it, oh my god I'm so excited!

"hey girls can you please come down, we need to shop for some dresses well at least one or something you will wear at the shower" I told them and they finally came down stairs and I winked at them "so here you go guys, Mom you check what you want to wear on Monday for the shower on this laptop and Rose you check on your phone meanwhile I use my tablet, oh and nothing too fancy, but appropriate like something casual got it."

"yes dear, ok Alice" both mom and Rose said and before I looked for a dress I emailed all the stores I called earlier and sent them the Denali's address and then I found myself a cute black knee high dress with lots of pink floral designs on it and it has a heart shape design instead of those ugly u-neck that some dresses have in the front.

"oh and Emmett and Jasper I packed your bags for your "findings" in who knows where and also great choice in jewelry" I told them and obviously they have no idea what I'm talking about but it's going to be perfect especially since Edward might be reading their minds right now.

after I got everything ready I spent some quality time with my husband and my family and I just couldn't help and feel happy about the upcoming week that is waiting for me to see my dear sister, I just can't wait what the future will wait for us.