Part 34-I'm not a handful okayy

Bella's POV
As I ended my call with Angie/Andrea I came back inside the house and everyone was staring at me "what?" I questioned "you're retiring?!?!?" Pixie screamed "yes, I've written so many songs and albums even for the average human so I have to retire even if I just showed my face for the first time pix plus me and my team recorded music videos for each every one of the songs and they're going to be airing any day now" I told her as I set up pancakes, and Oreo milkshakes and two cups of blood for the girls on the table.

"Isn't it soon, plus I wanted to go touring with you, now that I know you're rocky rocket" pixie said frowning so I giggled in response "haha maybe next time pix but it's hard managing to take care of the girls sorry girls but it's true and writing and recording new music hell I haven't been able to hunt in months I've been drinking off of blood bags that I get for the girls so yea but ever since I started singing I haven't been able to hang out with the girls isn't that right" I said "yup but it's fine really mom plus we can go hunting by ourselves" they both said united.

"Nope" I quickly said which made them sad "why can't they?" Everyone asked "well since they look young and have a heartbeat well other vampires may think they're human which they are but half and they would kill them and drink them which hasss happened many times nonetheless the confrontation with the Volturi" I said whispering the last part "what!!!" Everyone yelled.

"Yea well somehow they found out that I had the girls but luckily I was with an old friend so they backed off plus they asked for my power so I told him I can show people my past so I showed him my past minus the family only me and the girls and the Michaelson's yup heard that right so now they can't bug me ever" I said looking at everyone "you're protected by the Michaelson's the original and first vampire to ever be created?" Carlisle asked.

"Yes pretty much Carlisle, but hey at least now I can be with my family" I said with a smile and kissed the girls on the heads softly and they hugged me tightly. "Well at least I got my daughter back and my little pumpkins aswell" Esme said beaming and came over to me and the girls and hugged us.

"Now you guys are staying with us" Emmett and Jasper boomed meanwhile everyone nodded in agreement so I walked over to Carlisle and put my arm around his shoulder and said "ohhh dad you're in for a good one" I said with a huge smile plastered on my face.

"What do you mean dear" Carlisle said a couple of minutes later still shocked that I called him dad "well I've changed dad, let's just say that I'm quite a handful" I said with a laugh "yes Carlisle you have no idea how crazy it is living with Miss Isabella here" Garrett said with a laugh.

"Hey it isn't that bad" I defended my self and punched him slightly "ugh huh sure it is" he murmured " is not" I said back.

As you saw this is how my life went these couple of years and I'm happy to be here with everyone, with my family.

Hey everyone!
I know I haven't updated in months probably a year, got super busy I know that isn't an excuse at all. It's just I don't know what else to write in this book so this isn't the last chapter at all It'll just take some time to think what else to write in the book, glad your enjoying it though. ;)