Part 27- The bad feeling was a miracle

Alice's Pov
A couple of days passed by and I still had this bad feeling or that something will happen but I can't see it the future I mean maybe it has to deal with Bella because since her pregnancy I can't see her future clearly but because of that I've gone hunting mostly every day just in case if something happens and so far right now Bella is taking a nap and everyone just went out hunting and I told them I would gladly stay since I hunted earlier this morning.

5 minutes later Bella finally woke up and came downstairs and sat with me in the living room "where's everyone else pixie?" She questioned and oddly I'm starting to like that stupid nickname she gave me, I mean it drives me insane but I'm getting around "hey, they went hunting a couple of minutes ago bells" I told her and she nodded ok and we began talking about random things and we had so much fun, we laughed at random things we talked about and I really missed being here with my bestie.

"Hey al- owwww" Bella said and got up "what is it, what's wrong bells?" I questioned and got up and quickly went by her side but as on cue her water broke "Alice the little ones are coming out now" Bella said in between her contractions even though she just went into labor her contractions have been way closer. So I guess this was my bad feeling, Bella going into labor and we are by ourselves with no one here "ok so hold on tight we're going to Kate's medical room" I told her and she grabbed a hold onto me and I ran Bella to Kate's medical room and I checked the future and everyone and Kate were still out hunting but they wouldn't be able to make it back on time.

I quickly changed Bella into a hospital gown and gave her the instructions "don't worry bells I got you, because of Carlisle and his books I'm practically a doctor and I know how to do this, labor is practically the easiest procedure I've seen and read about" I told her trying to reassure her "ok pixie, I trust you but I really need to push" Bella told me "ok bells, everything is ok and ready, I'm ready and on a count of three you will push" I instructed a bit nervous but I know everything will be ok.

After several minutes Bella gave birth to two beautiful princesses but she wasn't looking too good it looked like she was about to die but I don't know I handed Bella the kids and she smiled happily at them and looked back at me, it actually surprises me that Bella survived labor I mean she just gave birth to two half human and half vampire children "pixie" Bella called out "yes" I said as I went by her side and surprisingly the blood of the children isn't affecting me at all which is a good thing "if anything happens please I beg you to take care and protect my little girls after me, I know Esme and Rose can do it and I trust them and everything but Alice I-we know each other better and everything and I trust you with them" Bella told me but I wonder why is she telling me all of this.

"Of course Bella I will do everything in my power and I love you and the little pumpkins" I told her and kissed her on the check and the little ones and I helped Bella sit up in a sitting position and she smiled thankfully and then I noticed her lose a grip on the twins so I grabbed them from her and I cleaned and dressed them and went back to Bells and I showed her the twins "you and your clothes pixie" Bella said looking at the twins and me and gave me a laugh but then it quickly went silent and Bella's heartbeat was getting slower.

"I love you and trust you pixie" Bella said breathing her last words so I quickly acted and put the twins on the side and I gave her cpr and compressions but she still wasn't recovering so there was no more options "I'm so sorry but we can't lose you Bells, your daughters need you" I whispered in her ear and bit her and let my venom travel into her system, I bit her in the neck on the wrists, arms and legs, hopefully I did it correctly since I've never bitten a human in my whole enter existence.

After that I cleaned Bella up and put her in a cute navy blue dress and sat her in her bed in her room and I checked the future and everyone else was still hunting and they would be back in a couple of hours so I went into Bella's room and grabbed the formula's she bought for the kids and I made them their milk thanks to the internet again. "Don't worry princesses your mom will wake up really soon but for now you have aunty Alice to be here for you" I told the twins with a smile and oddly they smiled back at me.

I fed the twins and changed them into their pj's and they were still awake so I was walking with them, the girls in my arms and I walked them throughout the house and talked to them and lastly we went to Bella's room and I told them some stories about her mom, I realized that since I bit Bella she hasn't been screaming like any regular vampire through their transformation.

~~~~

I've been with the little girls for about two hours so far and they finally have fallen asleep in my arms but when I put them down in their beds they begin to cry so right now I'm here singing them a lullaby Bella hums to them so I'm humming them their lullaby and rocking them in my arms as I walk around the house. Until I hear everyone laughing hysterically as they come in "be quite" I whispered angrily and everyone shut up so I walked to the living room where they all went "where's Bella" they all asked worried.

But as soon as I came into the living room with the girls in my arms they all gasped in shock "I'll explain" I told them and sat down on the couches with the rest "here I'll help you out" Rose volunteered so I passed her one of the twins but she instantly began crying and Rose rocked her and everything but nothing so I grabbed her back and she instantly stopped crying "well that's odd" carmen said "what is?" I asked her "well it seems like the girls trust you or something" Elizar added.

"Well I mean Bella told me to promise her to protect and care for the girls if she's not there for them and the girls were in her arms when she said that" I told them explaining "it seems like the girls only trust you and Bella because bells told you to protect and care for them meanwhile in her absence" Kate told me "lets try it out Alice pass the other baby to Esme" Jasper said so I tried it out and passed the other baby to Esme and the baby instantly began to cry "well look at that, they are right dear the kids are attached to you" Esme said with a laugh and passed the baby back to me.

"Well look at that my little pumpkins you are stuck with aunty Alice for the time being" I said looking at the twins and they giggled in response "oh you think this is funny" I told them and gave them kisses and I tried to put them back to sleep and luckily they were exhausted so they went to sleep pretty fast.