𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪

After Jisung and Minho's talk the younger couldn't get the idea out of his head. He stood outside Minho's office door with a pen and notepad in his hands. Before he could even knock the door opened "meeting time" Jisung announced as Minho smiled at him softly

The meeting was boring like always, but Jisung was very thorough with his notes and made sure he wrote all the important things down so Minho could look over them later on. He sat behind Minho who paced back and fourth while explaining his new business idea to the managers in the meeting.

"So in conclusion" Minho said as he stopped his pacing and faced the other people in the room. "We focus on kids for once" he said as the others nodded at his words. "Building a Kids cafe is something my father would never consider, but I want a safe place for kids and teens to hang out and play" he finished as the others clapped for him.

Minho bowed politely and motioned for Jisung to follow him out of the room. "A kids cafe huh?" Jisung asked as he walked down the long corridor with Minho who was unbuttoning his suit jacket. Jisung's mind went to other places for a few seconds as he focused on Minho's veiny hands slowly unbutton the jacket.

"But not just for kids. This place will be huge. A side for kids and a side for teens and something affordable" he said as Jisung shook his head to get rid of his thoughts.

They walked to Minho's office entering the huge room the second they got to the door. "So have you thought about what I said the other day?" Minho asked as he sat at his desk. Jisung sighed and shook his head.

"I just don't know" he answered as he organized Minho's messy paperwork. He took his role as Minho's assistant very seriously. Always making sure his paperwork was finished on time and properly before turning it in to Minho, making sure his americano was waiting for him at his desk in the morning, going into his office and cleaning up after Minho (cause lord knows the older had no idea how to do that by himself).

He took his notes better than Yuchan ever did and makes sure that Minho's schedule isn't too hectic but full enough that he's always busy during working hours. He did a million things for Minho and the company and the older appreciated it more than Jisung would ever know.

"Come on baby" Minho said as he watched Jisung tidy things up. There was a knock at his door making Jisung stop what he was doing "come in!" Minho yelled out as he fixed his suit jacket.

His dad walked in followed by his mother. Jisung bowed politely before exiting the room, quietly closing the door behind him. "Son" his father said as he stood in front of the ceos desk. "I heard about your cafe idea" he said with a stern look on his face.

Minho was ready to hear the idea was stupid and nonprofitable, but instead his dad nodded with a smile on his face "that's a great idea son. You'll make millions" he said as he looked back at his wife.

She smiled at her successful son before taking a seat across from him. "You're so smart Lee Minho" she said as she reached across the desk to gently cup his face. Minho leaned into her touch slightly not used to his mother being so gentle with him.

"I'm so proud of you" she whispered as she sent a caring smile in his direction "thanks mother" he whispered back as he looked at both of them "you're doing big things son. I knew you would" his father said as he looked around the newly decorated office.

"Is there anything else you need? It's almost time for my lunch" Minho asked as he stood up ready to show his parents to the door "actually we want to get lunch with you" his mom said but Minho shook his head

"I have plans already mother" he said before opening his door and gesturing for them to follow him out "Jisung!" He called out looking for the younger and not seeing him anywhere. "I'm here Mr. Lee" he answered as he poked his head out of the copy room

"What time are my reservations?" He asked as he sent a wink towards Jisung. The younger wanted to shake his head but instead checked his watch "in 20 minutes sir" he said as he went back to what he was doing.

"As you can see I have to go" Minho Said trying to dismiss himself from his parents so he and Jisung could go eat. "Right son. We'll see you at home" his father said before grabbing Minho's mother by the hand and leading her to the elevator.

Jisung sighed loudly and peeked out of the copy room again "are they gone" he whispered as he looked towards the elevator. Minho nodded his head and went to Jisung "come on baby. Leave that for later let's go eat" Minho mumbled as he took the stack of papers from Jisung's hands and set the aside.