𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖

Yuchan had left four weeks ago, but before he went he made sure to teach Jisung everything he knew, setting the boy up so he wouldn't fail. Right now he was getting yelled at by a lower assistant, someone from a different department that didn't even belong at the very top of the building, yet here he was yelling at Jisung because the copy machine downstairs wasn't working and Jisung refused to do the coping for him.

He wouldn't mind letting the other man use his copy machine. Of course he could go ahead and use it, but this man wanted Jisung to do it for him and Jisung wasn't about that life. Not when he had to make copies of his own, get his and Minho's lunch, and run a few errands.

"I'm sorry but I'm not going to make copies for you. You're free to use the machine though" Jisung said as he stepped aside so the man could see the machine behind him.

"Just make the fucking copies!" He yelled making Jisung clench his fists in anger. "I will not" Jisung said as he walked away to his desk. He picked up his paperwork and headed towards Minho's office when the man stepped in front of him. He shoved his papers in Jisung's face making the younger stumble backwards.

"Hey!" Jisung yelled as he caught his balance. The man started yelling again and if Jisung's hands weren't full of paperwork, he was sure he'd knock this man out and get fired. Minho's door opened because he heard the commotion outside his office.

The man yelling at Jisung didn't even notice that Minho now stood there watching him. He tossed his papers at Jisung and then knocked Jisung's paperwork out of his hands. "Hey! That was all organized for Mr. Lee!" Jisung yelled as he immediately kneeled down to start picking up his papers. "Do your damn job right and do what I asked" he said as he watched Jisung pick up his papers.

Minho cleared his throat loudly making both boys look at him. "Mr Lee!" Jisung said sounding exasperated. The other man froze while giving Minho his biggest fake smile. "Can you believe what he did Minho?" He asked as he scoffed loudly while looking over at Jisung who was still on his knees picking up paperwork.

"It's Mr. Lee to you and if I ever catch you yelling at Jisung or anyone else again you're fired!" Minho yelled as he crossed his arms to stare down his worker. The man immediately started to apologize to Minho saying he didn't mean to make such a big fuss over everything, but Minho only waved him off. Threatening him one last time before making him go back to his desk on the fourth floor.

Jisung sighed loudly "I would've gotten fired if you didn't walk out when you did" he said making Minho laugh "why don't we go out for lunch today huh? My Schedule is pretty empty and you've had a hard day" Minho said as he helped Jisung pick up the papers off the floor "yes please I'm starving"

The two boys ended up at a small restaurant Not far from their job. They sat quietly as they ate their food, just enjoying the moment with each other. "So I've been thinking about moving out" Minho mumbled after he had swallowed the food in his mouth "what?!" Jisung asked partly surprised by what his boyfriend was saying.

"I run the company now I shouldn't be living with mom and dad" he said as he shrugged his shoulders. He had been thinking about it for a long time, ever since he took over the company actually.

"Well what about Junhee?" Jisung asked as he took a sip of his drink. Minho didn't even think about that, but he couldn't just leave Junhee behind. Jun has done too much for him and if Minho was leaving Jun was leaving with him no if, ands, or buts.

"He'd come with me" Minho shrugged "just think about it. I could get us a fucking mansion!" Minho gleamed as he quickly drifted off into his perfect fantasy. "Think about me and you free to be in one house" Minho said as he started painting his fantasy into a picture for Jisung to see.

"Chan, Felix, and Changbin! You, me, and Jun. all together in one house." He continued as he sat his fork down to point at Jisung "you could be away from the junkyard. Felix could be in a safe environment!" He exclaimed. Jisung shook his head in disbelief as he listened to Minho go on

"You have a good job Ji. I know you've been giving all your money to Chan for your music and to make sure Felix has everything he needs, but baby just think about this" Minho was dead serious and Jisung didn't know how to feel.

Part of him felt like Minho was fucking delusional. Another part of him felt like this was the best idea Minho has ever come up with, and that says a lot considering he's constantly buying failing companies and completely turning their profits around. He has good ideas, but this could've been his best.