𝘽𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙣

"I still can't believe you went to my mom" Minho giggled as he stared at his ring "I just wanted to do things properly" Jisung whispered as he looked over at his fiancé. "How did you know she would be on our side?" Minho asked

Jisung only smiled and shrugged "I didn't" he mumbled "but every time something went wrong back then it was always your dad. Your mom never did anything bad to you. I just assumed she loved you more than anything and I was right" he said with a smile as he shuffled papers around Minho's desk.

Things had finally calmed down, people stopped asking questions. They either accepted Minho or didn't, either way it didn't bother him. It did affect Lee enterprises, they lost a lot of money at first, but their American companies soared through the roof, enough to make up for everything that was lost.

Minho's dad hasn't come near them since the night he found out he was getting married. Minho was so happy, his mom was living her best life now without Mr. Lee holding her down. It was great for the both of them and they were both so happy.

"I love you Han Jisung" Minho mumbled as he leaned up to kiss him softly. "You mean Lee Jisung" he giggled, knowing they never spoke about changing Jisung's last name. It wasn't a normal thing to do in Korea, but most likely the pair would have a destination wedding anyway, so why did that matter?

"Mr. Han! I don't know what's happening my computer is on fire!" A new hire yelled over Minho's intercom. "What the fuck?" They both said as they rushed out of Minho's office and sure enough the computer was in flames. The fire alarm started ringing and Jisung was quick to get on the loud speakers "everyone please evacuate the building in a orderly manner!"

Minho worked on putting the fire out while Jisung rushed people out the door "take the stairs" he advised people as he pushed them out. He finally got back to Minho and grabbed the fire extinguisher and sprayed it all over they computer that was in flames. "How did he do this?" Minho asked once the fire was finally out. It had spread to Jisung's desk destroying all his personal things and paperwork.

He sighed as the fire truck from outside blared loudly. "I don't know. Let's go ask him" he mumbled as he quickly went down the stairs and out the building. "Byeongkwan!" Jisung yelled "how the hell did the computer catch on fire?!" He yelled over the sirens.

The new hire shrugged his shoulders and looked at Minho "I'm not sure" he whispered as he threw big innocent eyes in their direction. Jisung's blood ran cold when he saw that look on his face, something about this boy didn't sit right with him from day one. Jisung was the one to interview him and the whole time he talked about pleasing "Mr. Minho" and becoming his "right hand man" and also "becoming his secretary" he talked like he was trying to get Jisung out of the picture.

He didn't like that and now today a computer magically catches on fire? Soemthing fishy was happening and Jisung was going to find out. "Mistakes happen! It's okay" Jisung comforted while he gave Minho a "we need to talk" look.

It took a few hours for everything to settle again and by the time it did it was time to go home. Jisung had sent Byeongkwan home early, not wanting to deal with him for the rest of the day. When they walked inside their shared home they were met with a very concerned Chan.

"New hire caught my desk and his computer on fire" Jisung grumbled as he pushed past Chan and went upstairs "what crawled up his butt and died?" Felix asked which made Minho almost die laughing but also look confused at the same time. "I don't know" Chan whispered when he saw the way Minho was eyeing Felix. "He seems to snap out of the childlike mindset at some points and it's so strange because he acts like a regular teenager" Chan whispered.

Minho shrugged while walking up the stairs "seems like a you and Changbin problem" he giggled as he ran up to Jisung wrapping the younger up into his arms. "Tell me darling. What is it?" He asked which Jisung only sighed in return.

"I don't trust him"