𝙈𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙙

Jisung fidgeted in his seat as he pulled on his suit jacket. "Babe just relax" Minho whispered as he placed a comforting hand on Jisung's thigh. The younger sighed dramatically and looked over at Minho "this is too much" he mumbled as he looked in the rear view mirror to check himself out.

His hair was styled perfectly, showing of his forehead like Minho requested. He softly pushed the hair back but quickly got scolded by Minho who swooped in to fix the hair style. He had rings on his fingers that Minho had gotten him, a small sliver necklace, and one small hooped earring and a pretty dangling one that sparked almost as bright as Minho's diamond earrings.

"You look good Jisung. Don't fret" Junhee said as he glanced back at him in the mirror. "It's just been so long" he mumbled as he played with the rings on his fingers.

"Babe Just please try to enjoy tonight. I wanted to do something special" Minho pouted as he gave Jisung big sparkling puppy dog eyes. The younger sighed one last time before nodding his head. "You're right. Thank you baby" Jisung whispered as he leaned over to kiss Minho's lips softly.

Minho smiled against Jisung's lips and pecked them one last time before pulling away. Jisung bit his lip softly while taking a good look at Minho. He looked amazing and Jisung kinda wanted to take him to bed again.

"Okay boys were here. Call me when you're done" Junhee Said as he pulled the car up to the front. Jisung couldn't see much out his side of the window so when he got out and realized they were at one of the fanciest restaurants in Seoul. He had only been here once in his life maybe when he was 11 and even then he remembers how great the food tasted.

He grabbed Minho's hand and stopped him from walking into the restaurant. "Babe no" Jisung mumbled as he looked at the restaurant with big eyes. "What's wrong?" Minho asked as he focused all his attention on to Jisung "this place" he mumbled as he looked over at Minho "it's too expensive" he whispered.

Minho smirked and wrapped his arm around Jisung's shoulders "just relax baby" he said as he lead the younger Into the restaurant. Jisung looked around in awe, they had definitely made changes since the last time he came here. He doesn't remember it being so elegant and maybe because he didn't pay too much to those kinds of things when he was younger.

He stared at the giant chandelier as Minho talked to the man at the front desk "reservations for Lee Minho" he said as Jisung spun around to check everything out, Minho laughed quietly as he watched Jisung "come on baby" he whispered as the man at the front desk lead them to their table, far off into the back of the restaurant.

As they sat down a waiter came to their table "can I get you something to drink?" He asked. Minho looked at Jisung for a second before smiling "your most expensive wine please" he said as he continued to smile at a shocked Jisung.

Jisung wanted to say something but instead he kept his mouth shut and looked over the menu. The prices almost made him choke- he peeked at Minho over the menu and pouted "babe it's so expensive" he mumbled but Minho only waved him off.

They had a few glasses of wine, before they actually ordered food- Jisung not being picky and not wanting to pick something so expensive left the ordering to Minho. Jisung was kind of obsessed with the wine, it was smooth and tasted amazing.

He never thought he'd be a wine person but here he is, sipping wine in a fancy restaurant with the boy he maybe kind of sorta loves. Jisung giggled quietly as he finally started to let loose. He ate what Minho offered him and hummed in approval.

Everything was going smoothly, they were laughing and flirting. Minho was telling a story as Jisung was looking around the restaurant again. Minho reached across the table to hold Jisung's hand, the younger smiled to himself while continuing to scan the people around them.

He suddenly froze staring at a couple and a small child who sat across from them. He squeezed Minho's hand tightly and bit his lip roughly "mom" he whispered which caught Minho off guard. "What?" He asked as he followed Jisung's eyes.

"Mom and dad" he whispered again as he eyes started to water. The couple turned to look at them and that's when it clicked in Minho's mind. Those were Jisung's parents.