𝙎𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠

Another day, another night of hearing Jisung repeat a rap he had wrote in three minutes a million times. If you're going to write a rap in three minutes of course you are going to constantly go over it, but seriously it's been like a bajillion times already and Minho is getting slightly annoyed, seeing as he was going over some work stuff.

He loved Jisung, and loved that he constantly chased his passion, but damn. He didn't think getting married to a rapper would be so time consuming? Is that the right word? Minho didn't know. He was tired after all, it had been a long day for him. Byeongkwan was constantly in his office today with questions about everything because Jisung actually had the day off today.

Minho was starting to see it, the more time he spent with Byeongkwan, the more he realized Jisung was right. Something isn't right about that kid, yet Minho couldn't just fire him over a gut feeling. The only way to get rid of Byeongkwan is if they catch him doing something on company property he's not supposed to.

There was no proof of him "lighting" the computers on fire, the video surveillance had been compromised so there was no telling for sure. Jisung was damn sure he did it though. Minho shook his head quickly and sighed loudly.

"Come here my soon to be husband" Jisung mumbled as he patted the spot on the bed in front of him. Minho sighed and stood from his desk in the corner and trudged his way over to Jisung. "Want to go cake tasting tomorrow? I set up an appointment but wasn't sure if you could go" he said with a pout. Minho's whole face lit up at the thought.

They had been tossing ideas back and fourth about the wedding, but nothing has been set in stone yet. Of course Minho had a secret scrapbook full of wedding ideas, he had started with Chan the second Jisung proposed.

"Of course!" Minho cheered as he excitedly ran off the bed and into the closet. Jisung was confused as he watched his fiancé scurry away into the darkness. Minho came rushing out with a book in his hand. "I didn't want to pressure you with wedding planning, but Chan and I have been writing ideas down!" He said practically jumping out of his skin in excitement.

He threw his scrapbook on the bed and flipped it open quickly and that was it. He was set on wedding planning the second Jisung laid eyes on the book and Jisung was very intrigued. He loved every second of Minho telling him what he thinks he would like.

Jisung chimed in off and on, telling Minho the things he thought he would like as well and soon the two had many wedding magazines laid out in front of them (they had sent poor Donghun out to find all these magazines) and a brand new scrapbook for Jisung to place his ideas in.

"Hey sons" Minho's mom said as she sat on the bed and watched her boys giggle together and cut things out of these magazines "mom what do you think about a three tier cake?" Jisung asked as he turned around and showed Minho's mom a picture of a beautifully huge cake.

She laughed quietly and shook her head "no that just won't do for my boys. What about five tier?" She asked as she watched the way Jisung eyes lit up. "She's right!" he exclaimed as he looked back at Minho who had a smile on his face, nodding along with his mom and fiancé.

The three stayed locked up in the room for a few hours. Minho's mom agreeing or tweaking their ideas and Jisung and Minho completely and utterly in love with every single idea that they said. This wedding was going to go down in history Minho thought. Quiet Literally, in business and media history. He would be the first openly gay business owner (not just any business owner, one of the biggest in Korea and other countries) to have such a lavish and expensive wedding and guess what?

3racha will make their debut appearance during it.