𝙁𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

The bustle of the maids, servants, and cooks was loud downstairs. Pots and pans were clinking loudly, vacuums were going up and down the hallways, maids were shuffling up and down the stairs, making sure everything was spotless.

While all that is happening Minho was still in his room- pressed up against his wooden bedroom door tightly. One of Jisung's legs was shoved between Minho's, the blonde's hands on either side of his head, trapping him. "Ji" Minho whispered as he assessed the situation he was in. "You look so good" the blonde mumbled while softly nosing against the older's jaw.

Minho gasped quietly as Jisung's hot breath fanned against his neck. "So pretty" the blonde said he trailed kisses up the boy's neck and back to his jaw. "Stunning" he whispered as he softly kissed the boy's cheeks. "That lip gloss is so pretty" He mumbled as he leaned down and carefully bit the older's bottom lip- tugging on it softly before letting it go.

Minho was soaking in all the compliments, his eyes were shut and his head was thrown back. "Ji" he whispered again while wiggling against the blonde's hold. "You're gonna be late" Jisung whispered as he softly sucked on a spot right below Minho's ear. "No marks Ji" he whispered. The younger hummed in acknowledgement before moving away from the older.

He fixed his disbelieved hair and straightened out his suit. "I'll text you later babe" the blonde said while carefully pecking Minho's lips- he didn't want to smear his pretty lip gloss. Minho watched breathlessly as Jisung climbed his way out of his window and down the giant tree.

"My god" he whispered to himself as he tried his hardest to collect his wandering thoughts.

Minho held a glass of champagne in his hand as he greeted Woojin, Seungmin, and Jeongin's parents. He couldn't believe he had to do this, he'd much rather be with Jisung, not to mention the champagne tasted like shit. "Good evening Mr. Kim" he said as he bowed to Woojin's father. It was weird for Minho to be hosting one of these events by himself. Usually he sat in the back and rolled his eyes with Jeongin, but now he had to interact and be present through the whole thing.

"Please help" he whispered to Jeongin as the younger stood by him and helped him greet guest "it's not my fault your mom likes to show off" Jeongin said with a shrug which was true. His mom loved showing off their big beautiful mansion-like house. People talked and socialized while Minho tried his hardest to stick with Seungmin and Jeongin.

He'd much rather watch Jeongin's failed attempts at flirting with Seungmin, then socialize with all the snobs who were munching on snacks inside his house. Honestly Minho was supposed to be walking around "talking business" but the boy knew nothing about the family business. He didn't know how much revenue they made, he didn't know how it was ran, he didn't know what his dad did to make so much money off his businesses and business deals. Minho was in the dark about the way the business world worked.

You'd think he'd know how to run the business considering he's going to be the one to take it over, but his dad has failed to teach him. His father always said "you'll know when you need to know" and sure it wasn't practical at all, but Minho preferred it that way. He'd hate his life more if he had to deal with the business right now.

"You look really hot today Seungminnie" Jeongin whispered as he softly ran his finger down Seungmin's chest. Minho watched with amused eyes as Seungmin's whole body tensed up and his cheeks burned a dark red. "Y-you too" Seungmin stuttered out as his eyes flickered from place to place, trying to focus on anything but the hand on his chest that was attached to the hot boy who was practically making heart eyes at him.

Minho gasped and shook Jeongin out of his daze "he flirted back!" He whispered yelled as Jeongin could only smirk in victory. "You guys would be cute together Seungmin. Get your head out of your ass already" Minho whined as he watched the blushing boy start to shake his head vigorously. "Shit drop the topic Woojin is coming" Jeongin whispered and suddenly all three boys stood up straight and focused on fixing their shirts.

"Hey kids" Woojin greeted as he joined his group of friends. The three greeted him back, but didn't say much after that. They had to watch what they said around Woojin, he would tell their parents in a heartbeat, anything that was slightly compromising couldn't be said in front of the older. They just couldn't trust him like they trusted each other.

Seungmin may not be exactly like Jeongin and Minho. He might even be more like Woojin, completely and utterly satisfied with the way his life was, but he knew there was more to life then what he was experiencing and he may never voice it out loud because it was absolutely terrifying but he was very much attracted to the younger of their group.

They could trust Seungmin. He wouldn't snitch because if he did he would be dragging himself down. The flirty texts he gets from Jeongin would be enough to have him grounded for the rest of his teenage life, especially since he never actually tries to stop the younger from flirting with him.

Minho watched the other people in the room, they all thought they were the shit. Most of them had multimillionaire companies just like Minho's father. "So stuck up" he whispered which had seungmin and Jeongin humming in agreement.

Woojin heard but chose to ignore Minho's words. The young boy was always up to no good when it came to get together's like this.