𝙄'𝙢 𝙖 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣

Chan stood outside the familiar house. One he had come to a lot since he met Minho. It was around 9:30, he hoped this boy wasn't sleeping yet as he knocked on the door risking his parents finding out.

The door opened the familiar servant sending a smile in Chan's direction. "He's upstairs" he said while stepping aside to let Chan inside. Chan took a deep breathe as he stood at the bottom of the stairs. He could already hear the giggling from upstairs which meant his boyfriend was also over.

He almost turned around and ran but the friendly servant who knew everything stood behind him, nudging him slightly "it's okay Chan, just go" he whispered as he pushed Chan on his back one last time. The producer took a deep breath before making his way up the stairs and to said boys bedroom.

He could hear him and his boyfriend talking faintly as he slowly opened the door "hey Um" Chan said when the door was opened to revel the boy he fell for or should we say boys. "Chan?" The youngest asked while staring at the older with curious eyes.

"I have to talk to you" Chan said as he made his way into the room and settled on his bed. "Uh okay" the second youngest said as he looked at Chan with shining eyes. "Im a human right" Chan started which made both boys snicker "of course you are" the brown haired boy said.

"And I have feelings" Chan said as he looked at the two with pleading eyes. They were really confused now as they stared back at Chan. "What do you mean?" The black haired boy asked, no longer afraid of Chan or his brothers.

"I fell for you" he said making the brown haired boy gasp "both of you" he whispered the last part as he looked down at the floor. "I don't know what to say" the dark haired male said as he looked at his boyfriend "I do" the brown haired boy said with a small smile.

He lifted Chan's chin carefully with his finger tips "he was attracted to you" the youngest said as he pointed at his boyfriend "I couldn't be mad because I was attracted to you as well" he mumbled as he leaned in to leave a kiss on Chan's cheek sending the older into a blushing mess.

The other boy did the same on Chan's other cheek. The older was as red as a tomato as he took in their words and their lips against his skin. "You like me?" He asked as he looked at them with happy eyes. "We both do" said the youngest "so much" he continued as he held Chan and his boyfriend's hand.

"Jeongin" Chan whispered "Seungmin" he added as he looked at the two "if there's room in your hearts and relationship I would love to be a part of it" he said with a small pout. Seungmin couldn't help but giggle, gaining a lot more confidence since he's been with Jeongin and hanging around Jisung and his brothers.

"I think that can be arranged" Seungmin said with a smile.