𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧

Jisung sighed loudly once more before turning around to look at Minho "I used to have a boyfriend" Jisung whispered out sadly. Minho nodded at the boys words, but felt a pang of jealousy rise up in his chest.

"He was the sweetest boy ever when we first started going out. I met him when I first moved to the junkyard. I was so young and naive" he mumbled as he shook his head. This was the first boy who made Jisung's heart race, the first boy the young blonde ever said I love you too.

Jisung was blindly in love and everything this boy did to him was always out of love, no matter how bizarre or extreme. Chan knew it wasn't healthy and never liked the boy from the moment he met him, he really hated him when he found out about all the things the boy did to his baby brother.

Chan was so mad he could've killed the younger boy, he just might have if Jisung wasn't sobbing behind him- begging him to stop hitting the boy he loved. Chan only stopped because he had never heard Jisung cry like that, but god forbid he never let that boy near Jisung again, and after a few weeks of being away from him, Jisung started to realize it wasn't love, it was toxic and abusive.

"I was in love" he whispered as he nuzzled his face into Minho's chest. The older wrapped his arms around Jisung's body and pulled him closer "what happened?" Minho asked as he ran a hand down Jisung's side softly.

The blonde sighed again before looking up at Minho "he used to hit me a lot, but afterwards he'd always kiss the bruises better" Jisung admitted "I thought he loved me" he mumbled as tears stung his eyes "he'd force me to do things" he stopped and closed his eyes tightly.

"Do what Jisung?" Minho asked, truly curious. "He'd force me to have sex when I didn't want too. He was so mean and would call me names, but afterwards he'd always apologize" Jisung mumbled and tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Ji" Minho whispered as he wiped the boy'a tears away "I'm so sorry baby" he mumbled as he continued to wipe his tears away. "That's not okay at all" Minho grumbled as he pulled Jisung impossibly closer to him.

"He showed up again today. I was taking Felix for a walk and he came out of nowhere" Jisung sobbed. Reliving all these memories had him shaken up, he was a tough kid, but no one would be the same after experiencing what he did.

"He told me he missed me" he hiccuped as he clung to Minho. "I felt so small like when I did when we were dating. I felt weak and useless as he gripped my arm" he mumbled "it scared me" he continued.

"Jisung I'm so sorry baby" Minho whispered as he leaned down to place a soft kiss onto the crying boy's head. Jisung said nothing more, he only clung to Minho and stayed quiet.

Seeing his ex made him feel a lot of things, but the worst thing was making him feel so small, like he was nothing and Jisung didn't like feeling that way. Not at all.

The youngest wiped his tears and sighed loudly "he left a long time ago. After Chan beat his ass, I thought I'd never see him again. I prayed I'd never see him again" he whispered as he looked up at Minho with sad eyes.

"You don't deserve that baby" Minho whispered as he kissed the boys cheeks softly. Jun knocked on the door and entered slowly "I brought snacks" he mumbled as he placed the tray by Minho's bed. He stood there quietly for a few seconds before opening his mouth "is he okay?"

Minho nodded slowly and pulled the blanket over Jisung who was slowly dozing off "he had a bad day" Minho mumbled as he ran a hand through Jisung's hair "he'll be okay. I know he will" he said with a smile