𝘽𝙤𝙪𝙟𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮

Jisung and Minho managed to get Seungmin and Jeongin back home and get Minho back in his room before it was time for him to be up. The dark haired male was still kind of drunk as he stood in the shower, letting the cool water wash over his body. Jisung sat on the counter kicking his legs back and fourth constantly bumping them against the cabinet underneath him.

Minho listened to the clinking of the cabinet as he stood under the stream of water. The sound starting to give him a headache "Han Jisung please stop" Minho grumbled out, the sound stopped immediately and the quiet of the bathroom was filled with Jisung's giggles. "Sorry" he giggled as he hopped of the counter and peeked behind the glass shower door.

"You done in there? You have like 35 minutes to get dressed" Jisung informed, Minho groaned in response and turned the water off "of course the day I try to let loose I have to go learn about the family business" he mumbled more to himself as he pushed Jisung aside to step out of the shower.

He wrapped a towel around his body and groaned at the impending doom of his hangover. Jisung invited himself into Minho's bed and got comfy "you should stay here until I get back" Minho mumbled as he walked into his closet. "Mm" Jisung mumbled into the pillow as he closed his eyes.

"My mom won't be home she has some boujee tea party to go to and I'll be with my dad so Junhee will be the only one home" Minho explained as he searched through all of his clothes.

"Yup" Jisung said as he snuggled into the bed more. "I'll let Jun know you're here. He'll bring meds and water for you later on" Minho rambled as he searched through his closet. Jisung meanwhile was already half asleep loving the way Minho's bed was 10x comfier than his.

Minho focused on getting dressed as quickly as he could, he put on his "best" suit (all his suits were the best let's be honest) and focused on fixing his hair. He had to look as presentable as possible because he didn't know who he would meet or see today. By the time he finished Jisung was passed out on his bed.

"See you later babe" Minho whispered as he stumbled out of the bedroom and down the long hallway. His parents were already seated at the dining table waiting for Minho to join them. "Ah there you are son" Minho dad said while motioning for the young boy to sit down.

Minho sat in his respected chair quietly and started to eat his food. The family of three ate their food in complete silence, it wasn't awkward or anything, it was the usual. They did this almost every morning- silent eating.

"Are you ready son?" Minho's father asked as the stood by the door waiting for the driver to arrive "yes father" Minho said as he fixed his suit jacket. As his father walked to the car but Minho stopped to talk to Junhee who was holding the front door open for him.

"Jisung is upstairs hungover. Please give him water and meds" Minho whispered as he looked at Jun with the softest eyes he could muster right now. "Yeah yeah" he grumbled before pushing Minho out the door.

Minho took his very first deep breath of the day and made his way to the car where his father was waiting. "Today you will learn many things" his father said as Minho strapped his seatbelt in "you will learn the ways of running a company and one day you will be in my seat" his dad continued as Minho hardly listened.

He sat there silently and listened to his father ramble on about the company. He probably should have been actually listening to be honest, but all he could focus on was the pounding of his head. "We're here sir" the driver said as he opened the door for Minho's father.

"Come on son" Minho's dad said as he got out of the car and walked towards the big shiny building. Minho had been here before, once when he was young for a company party- now they just host them at their house. He watched as all the people in the lobby bowed to them "here are the files for today Mr. Lee" a quite attractive man said handing Minho's father some files before scurrying off into a different direction.

Minho wanted to sigh as he followed his father towards the elevator. He thought about how long his day would be as the elevator slowly made its way to the top floor where his dad's office was located.

"Sit here" his dad instructed as he pushed Minho towards a cubicle "and deal with these. Chan will teach you all you need to know" was all this father said before locking himself in his office across from Minho's cubicle.

Chan? Minho thought as he looked around seeing no one around. Jisung's Chan? He questioned as he continued to scan the other two empty cubicles. After a few minutes of Minho debating why Chan would work here, the elevator dinged quietly behind him.

"I'll be right with you Mr. Lee" Someone said before scurrying to his dads office and knocking on the door. Minho stared at the back of the mans hair, it was bright red "Mr. Lee I have you coffee" he said against the door. It was quiet for a few moments before the door popped open and Minho's dad was standing there. "Thank you. Now teach my son how to do the paperwork" his dad demanded before shutting the door on his face.

The man sighed quietly before putting another smile on his face. "I'm Yuchan but you can call me Chan" he introduced himself to Minho. "I'll help you get started Mr. Lee" he continued as he pulled a chair next to Minho's desk "call me Minho please" The boy mumbled as he looked at Chan's facial features. He was the man from the lobby who gave his father the files that were now sitting on front of Minho.

"Sure thing Minho" Yuchan said before flipping open one of the files.

San- just a quick update on why I've been taking forever to update. I moved to Canada in March to live with my girlfriend and have been focusing on spending time with her lately. I'm sorry for taking so long to update, but I'll try to be quicker. Thank you for reading!