𝑳𝒊𝒙𝒊𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒆

They giggled hand in hand as they walked out of Minho's backyard. Minho already felt the feeling of freedom the second he had Jisung in his arms again, but the feeling intensified once they got outside laughing about how Minho tripped in the grass while running away.

"Sungie!" Someone yelled catching the two boys attention. Jisung was quick to turn around practically pulling Minho's arm out of the socket with how fast he moved "Lix! What are you doing out here?!" Jisung asked in a slight panic as he quickly went up to the boy pulling him into his arms.

"Fudge you're freezing baby" he said as he quickly pulled his beanie off and placed it onto the younger boy's head "Fe wanted to see Minnie!" He said happily as he looked at Minho with big innocent eyes and that's when Minho realized, Felix wasn't an ordinary boy, he had a childlike mind and that's why Jisung said the boy couldn't survive without them. Minho was quick to pull his hoodie off of his body.

"Hey Felix I'm Minho! Can you lift your arms up for me?" Minho asked excitedly, the younger smiled softly as he lifted his arms. Minho pulled the hoodie over his small body and pulled the hood up over his beanie clad head. "Minnie!" Felix cheered which made Jisung chuckle quietly "that's what he's been calling you since I explained to Chan where I got all that food from" he explained as the two boys softly rubbed his arms trying to warm him up.

Minho felt his heart swell he didn't know what it was like to have a younger brother, but Felix was absolutely adorable and he might already love the small boy like a baby brother. "Does Binnie know you left little one? You know how scared he'll be if he can't find you?" Jisung said as he pulled the boy into his body since he was shivering.

Felix shook his head and whimpered quietly "no Sungie" he mumbled. Jisung cursed under his breath mumbling something like a "fudge nuggets" since the boy didn't curse in front of his baby brother "Baby I have to get him home Chan and Changbin will be absolutely terrified" Jisung said as he looked over at Minho, who was pulling and extra hoodie out of his backpack.

Jisung watched as the older put the hoodie on and nodded his head "that's fine babe. Let's stop and get him some hot packs though. He's absolutely freezing" he said with a smile. Felix giggled quietly and wiggled out of Jisung's arms to throw himself at Minho "Felix babe don't-" Jisung was about to say but Minho was quick to catch the boy and playfully spin him around. The two giggled loudly and Jisung swore if he didn't have a crush on Minho before, he definitely had one now.

"Come on Fe, lets get you all warmed up" Minho said as he set Felix down and took his hand into his "mon Sungie!" Felix said as he reached for Jisung's hand. The two older boys held one of Felix's hand in theirs as they walked down the street to the nearest gas station, since this one was in the rich neighborhood it was 1000 times nicer than any one Jisung had ever stolen from.

The warmth in the store was enough to warm Felix up, but the walk home was long and Minho didn't want the poor boy freezing "get him some snacks" Minho said as Jisung pecked his lips softly "ooohhhhh I'm telling Channie!" Felix teased as he giggled quietly from behind them. Jisung only rolled his eyes playfully while he walked away- trusting Minho with his brother "come on Lix. Let's find you hot packs" he said while talking the younger's hand into his. The two walked around aimlessly, bumping into Jisung here and there until they found what they needed "Minnie look!" Felix said while jumping up and down excitedly.

The small boy was pointing to a little kitten plushie, probably one that's meant as a "last resort" gift for when a husband or boyfriend forgets an anniversary, but Felix was absolutely ecstatic to see it. Minho hummed in acknowledgement while grabbing the plushie and handing it to Felix. There was no way he'd tell the boy he couldn't have it, not after the way his eyes lit up. Minho got everything else he needed and met up with Jisung at the counter.

When Minho got there the cashier was arguing with Jisung, more so throwing harsh words at the blonde. "You're not from here. You're a street rat" the guy spat and Jisung so badly wanted to reach across the counter and punch the snarky teenager, but Felix was here. "Excuse me, do not talk to him that way" Minho said placing the things he got onto the counter. "You don't know him. You don't know where he's from. What? Just because people in this neighborhood don't dye their hair that makes him a street rat?" Minho said as he put quotations around the words street rat.

Jisung hated that slur more than anything because he wasn't a rat, but it was the one constantly thrown at him and his brothers. "Just hurry up and ring our things up before I call your boss and have you fired for harassing paying costumers" Minho sassed as he placed his credit card onto the counter. The guy's eyes widen significantly as he caught eye of the name on the black card "Lee Minho" printed in an ugly font, but it was enough to shut the boy up.

The Lee's were very well known and everyone knew how powerful they really were, no one really knew that Minho wasn't allowed out though, hardly anyone knew his face, but everyone knew his name. "I'm sorry Mr. Lee" the teenager mumbled as he bowed politely and started to ring their items up. Jisung and Felix were both shocked at the behavior, they weren't used to seeing someone be so polite to anyone and Jisung didn't know Minho could be that sassy, but it was the hottest thing ever.

Felix still had the kitty plushie trapped between his arms. The cashier was quick to try and reach for it, but Felix panicked at the sudden move and backed up into his brother quickly "I just need the stupid cat kid" the guy growled at Felix. Jisung was about to snap at the way his brother's body shook in fear over the aggressive voice. "Hey! watch how you talk to him. ask next time instead of reaching for him" Minho scolded as he turned to look at Felix 

"Lixie babe can I have the stuffie so I can pay for it?" Minho cooed quietly while placing a comforting hand on the freckled boy's shoulder. Felix nodded slowly as he handed over the kitty "here Minnie" he whispered while placing it into the older's hands "thank you babe! You'll have him back in just a second" Minho said as he turned back to the cashier with the kitty in his hands.

The rest of the transaction went smoothly and soon Felix had hot packs everywhere he needed them, his kitty, and a hot chocolate Minho had gotten him. "thank you for being so sweet to him. Most people don't understand" Jisung whispered as they watched the happy boy skip ahead of them "we usually keep him home because people call him stupid and dumb, even in the junkyard he's bullied constantly for the way he acts" the blonde said as he scoffed and kicked a rock.

"He deserves the world and so do you Han Jisung" Minho mumbled as they stopped so Felix could look at some flowers on the side of the road. "You're just saying that" Jisung whispered sadly as Minho's arms slowly went around his neck "I mean it and I can prove it" The older whispered before pressing his lips to Jisung's softly.

This kiss was different, it wasn't heated or fast, the only intentions behind it was to prove to Jisung that someone genuinely and truly cares about him and he felt that as Minho poured every ounce of emotion into it that he could. "Well shit" Jisung mumbled with a big smile on his face "I guess you mean it" he said