𝙃𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚

The trio stood outside Jeongin's house waiting for the younger to open the door. "Jeongin goddammit!" Minho yelled as he pounded on the door.

Jeongin heard the knocking on the door, oh he definitely heard Minho yelling, but he ignored it as he pinned Seungmin down to his bed. "What'd you say baby?" Jeongin whispered in the older's ear. Seungmin shivered visibly as he looked up into Jeongin's dark eyes.

"I said y-you suck" he mumbled with a gulp as he quickly looked away from Jeongin's eyes. The younger grabbed the boy by his chin, forcing Seungmin to look at him. "Say it again" Jeongin growled completely intimidating Seungmin.

Seungmin licked his lips softly- distracting Jeongin for half a second "watch that pretty mouth baby" Jeongin mumbled as he leaned down to kiss Seungmin's lips. The older wanted to gasp, but instead he kissed Jeongin back, pulling the boy's body closer to his.

The knocking from outside got more persistent, so Jeongin pulled away from Seungmin and rolled off his body. "Be back baby" he whispered as he walked away.

Seungmin slapped his red cheeks softly and tried to calm down his racing heart. Jeongin just made him feel things he's never felt before. His stomach was in knots and not the bad kind, he was slightly turned on. Knowing very little about what that actually meant except for what Jeongin has taught him so far.

He sighed loudly and shot out of bed to try and make himself look presentable. He could hear the boys talking while coming up the stairs so he took a deep breath- ready to greet them.

"Hey!" Seungmin greeted as all the boys walked in the room including Junhee. "Hey Seungminnie" Minho greeted as Jisung nodded in the younger's direction.

"I brought Jun over cause I thought he could socialize with Doyoung" minho said to Jeongin. The younger made a face of disapproval before shaking his head "that's not his name" he pouted as he sat in the bed pulling Seungmin into his lap.

"You knew what I meant!" The older argued while following Jeongin's lead. He sat on the bed and made some room for Jisung "come on baby" Minho mumbled as he softly patted the spot next to him. Jeongin clicked his tongue loudly as he shook his head again "he had to run errands but he should be back any minute" he said as he watched Jisung sit on his bed.

The four boys started talking, catching up while Junhee stood in the corner awkwardly. Maybe hanging out with teenagers wasn't such a good idea. They didn't even acknowledge him once they started talking. He listened to their conversation though, learning about Jisung's older brothers and younger brother.

Of course he knew of them. He met them once and didn't make a good impression, but to hear the things they've been through made his heart ache. Jun felt bad for Jisung, everything he's gone through and he's still tough as nails. He doesn't let anything phase him for too long and Junhee admired that about him.

The door downstairs opened loudly "Jeongin get your ass down here and help me with these groceries!" Donghun yelled loudly. Jeongin groaned and led his friends downstairs, Junhee following behind them quietly. "There you are you lazy ass" Donghun mumbled as he handed bags to Jeongin.

Junhee pushed past Minho, Jisung, and Seungmin to help out but froze in his spot. "Oh my god" he whispered as he stared at Donghun "Hunnie" he whispered as tears stung his eyes. Donghun looked up at the use of an old nickname.

"Jun?!" He yelled as he dropped the bags in his hand to pull the boy in for a hug. "Oh my god Donghun!" Junhee mumbled as he held the servant in his arms tightly "my Donghun! I'm so sorry" he whispered as he nuzzled his face into his neck.

The four boys stood there confused watching their servants embrace each other and cry. "What the fuck is going on" Jeongin asked