Episode 68 - Stranger in Moscow

The Raid started one day earlier. Every single border of Russia was attacked, either by land, ice or water. Criminals, cops, lawyers, workers, priests, scientists. Everyone was there.

Humans and Dragons. Together again.

Luminary, as the main strike team, arrived on the next day, really, the liberation army attacking ahead was just a distraction to open a safe way for them.

Nana: It has been a while since last time we took the ship for a ride.

Flora: You guys had a flying ship with stealth mode all this time and had been depending on Hanji's Rusty Bucket?

Luiz: Her Van flying doesn't enter the radars while the stealth mode here costs energy. It was more cost effective.

Members of Luminary were at the ship's living room, Allen and Jade came as well. She thought that she could at least support Delph and Harper if they needed anything and could still paint with her non-dominant arm, even if it was not as good. Allen was going to protect the ship if they needed to land.

Delph and Harper were sitting on the pilot's chambers. Harper couldn't merge her body with something that big, but just touching specific parts of the ship was enough to upgrade them.

Luiz: With Harper's abilities, we don't need to think about it anymore.

Leo: You know what, we should give the ship a name.

Luiz: This is not a pet, Leo.

Allen: What's your problem against pets, Luiz? This is the third time I see you against the idea.

Luiz: Alright, fine, Jade, make up a name for the ship, you're good at this.

Jade: Oh. Ok. Um.... "Acewing"?

Leo: I like it.

Paris: Sounds cool.

Flora: Agreed.

Nana: But this ship doesn't have wings...

Allen: Semantics, the name is great.

Harper: 7 out of 10 for me. I like it.

Emily: It's a cool name.

Hanji: It fits, besides not having wings..

Delph: Guys, we're getting a message from our allies down there. Patching the ship's speakers right now.

Renne: Brother, we manage to open the way up to the main Saisem main Lab in Moscow.

Draco: According to our scouts, there's a secret passage that connects the Lab to the Snow King's castle. The Moscow Kremlin.

Alouetta: You guys can free the test subjects and get a safe passage to the enemy base. But expect a hostile reception.

The message ends.

Jade: We're going... there?

She tried not to show she was scared.

Harper: If we are... Be prepared for what you will see.

Luiz: You'll be staying here with Allen to help our Malware couple, remember?

Luiz looks away.

Luiz: Besides... You already suffered enough because of this Excellar thing. I don't want you to go through that again.

Jade: Thank you Luiz.

Harper blushed at the Malware couple comment.

Delph: Alright, we're above Saisem's main research center.