First kiss

Gulf was looking at Mew. He was amazed by his image.

He didn't expect his new bodyguard to be such handsome. He is very handsome. And his smile it's beautiful. He has pale skin. His body completly explain that he is gym freak. His muscles can be seen from here. His biscep and that vieny hands. Wow what a masculine image. He looks like model or actor in movie. His black eyes has some spark. His black attire is making a dark Aura around him. Gulf's old body guards were oldie and they always look horrible with creepy face. But this guy is looking like calm and strong man.

"Are you really body guard? "Gulf asked with confusing gaze.

"Yes, why? Mew replied with smile.

"Sir your luggage. "before Gulf could answer a security guard interrupted who was holding two bags.

Mew took his bags from guard. Gulf is completely staring at his looks.

"Tul Sir told that your bedroom is next to Gulf's Sir room. "guard told Mew.

"Don't unpack your bag. You are leaving this place soon. "Gulf said with smirk.

Mew looked at Gulf and he feels a naughty Aura around Gulf which makes him more smile.
"I am not leaving this place till one month. "Mew replied with smile and confidence.

"Don't be such confident.You don't know your life is turning into hell. Escape as fast you can. I will suggest you to leave now. "Gulf said with a furious eyes and little anger on his face.

"You are looking so cute. "Mew replied while giving a laugh.
With that Mew's sentence Gulf felt a shiver in his body. He hate it. He grabbed Mew's collar. And said
"You don't try to mess with me. You are in my house . "

By seeing anger in Gulf's eyes Mew felt that he has caught a Gulf's weak point. He really felt to tease more. He then smirked.
"You are really cute as naughty kid. " Mew replied.

"Oh really. Then let give me your welcome gift. "Gulf moved back and picked a glass of water which was teapoy near by couch.And within in second he splashed water on Mew.

Splash!!!
"What the hell. " Mew yelled while wiping his face.
"Your welcome gift. "Gulf said while moving to his bed room and smile on his face.

Mew now understood why this innocent face boy is really a brat. Mew picked his bag went to room and started to unpack. He was frustrated and furious but he choose to be calm in this situation.

"How did he say me cute. No one said me this before. I need to play my pranks on him early. I will start it from tomorow ."Gulf mumbled while laying on bed.

Everyone always were afraid of gulf. They were afraid of him because he was son of famous politician and spoiled brat. No one dared to tease gulf. But Mew teased him.
"Why I am feeling warm on cheecks and ear. Why are they red. Am I blushing. Ahhhh... Stop thinking nonsense. I will teach him lesson tomorrow. "

In dark room
A man was sitting on wooden chair. Room was dark with two windows but they were closed by curtain. Man has closed eyes and was resting his head on chair. Man was not too old. He was wearing a black suit. Room was empty only having a wooden table.
Squeak....
Door opened. A handsome boy with a smile on his face entered. He was wearing a red suit with black shirt.

"From when did Mr rang needed help of junior rang. "Boy asked with smirk on his face.

"Lee, today I am very serious. Help me. "Man replied.

"OK tell what's problem dad? "

"you know election is in next 4 months. And I want to win this time at any cost. Do whatever you want to do. But make him lose his image. "