Revealing True Face part 2

Sorry for late update. And thanks for waiting.

'Mom' was the first word escaped from Gulf's mouth. He just can't believe what he was seeing. It can't be true for him. Gulf for his whole life yearned for his mother's love. He just wanted to live with her. He wanted his mother's affection,love and care. He wanted to experience everything that other children gets from their mother.
But none of it got to him. The reason behind it was only his father 'Mr Kanawut'. His dad didn't let him spend his time with his family. He always separated him from his mother. He was such young boy, only ten years old when he was send abroad away from family for studies. After he returned back his father didn't let him stay with them in their mansion. He separated him and told him to stay on his own in other mansion. He got all type of luxuries but not mother's love.

Mrs Kanawut was standing front of Gulf. She had wore blue gown and cloak around it. Cloak around her was creating manly dark aura.

Gulf was too shock to speak. His heart went weak with thought of his mother behind all this. He refused to believe it.

" Mom, why.... Why.... a.. are you here? You shouldn't come here. Are you also kidnap? " Gulf stride towards Lee and pulled him by his collar. " Did you kidnapped my mom? I will kill you. " Gulf started to strangle Lee with all his energy left.

Lee just pushed him hardly that led Gulf fall on floor. After all Gulf was took weak by  starvation and also all of injuries. He fell down with loud thump and his body lost all his energy. He tried to get up by pushing his palm on floor for support. But all went in vain. Then kick landed on his shoulder. And Gulf groaned in pain. His body was aching. His shoulder went numb from kick.

Lee pulled Gulf's hair to look at his face. He stared in his eyes. Gulf was groaning.
" It was last time I will forgive you. Don't make my patience loose. You don't know what I can do. If you behave like that again I will surely punish you. "

Then Lee contracted back his hand and smiled. " Why you always make me angry kiddo. You know how much I love you. We are going to be husbands now. I don't want to punish you. "

Gulf was rolling on floor in pain. He just wanted to make his mother safe . But his body has given up. Tears flowed from his eyes making puddle on floor.

Lee pulled Gulf to seat and then craddled his face.
" oh love you are too innocent.  You don't believe that your mother is traitor. How about you listen from her. " Lee turned his face to Mrs Kanawut who was standing just foot away with straight face. No pity was seen on her face for her son.
" How about you tell him by yourself? "Lee ordered Mrs Kanawut.

Gulf moved his gaze to his mother. Her expression were telling him, that whatever she was going to tell him will broke his heart. He didn't want to listen her. Sweat beads slided down his temple.  Palms went cold.

Mrs Kanawut sighed and shook her head left to right and spoke, " Gulf I am the one who is traitor. I had helped him all along. I needed to do that. "

Lee interrupted, "How about you tell him in detail?"

Mrs Kanawut went near to Gulf by taking slow steps. She sat down on floor on her knees and stared deep into his eyes. " I was the one who helped him during first kidnapping. I was the one who destroyed CCTV footage of parking lot after your first kidnapping. I was the one who fake mourned over your  kidnapping. I was the one who kept updating to him about everything you and your brothers do . I was the one who told him about your and Mew's relationship after seeing you together in your bedroom . I was the one who planted Lee's men in your security. I was the one to tell Lee where you and Tull are by tracking with trackers put on you by your brothers. I was the one who told Lee to destroy trackers on you.  I was the one to provide all information that Lee needed. I was keeping watch on you and informing him everything. And after doing all this till now no one is capable to suspect me. "