Arthur Kanawut

Sorry readers I am bad at description and writing names.
Bear with me and understand that Kanawut is their surname. ♡♡♡♡♡♡

Everyone was now in garden of xxx city hospital.  It was still dark midnight. Cool breeze was flowing sending shivers to body.  Moon was full and bright. Leaves and small branches would make sound of rustling when flow of breeze would passed.

Max leaved Tull's room when his dad told him that they have something important to discuss. Everyone seated  down on benches facing each other. Max and his dad facing each other. But Max's eyes were on  lady with pink gown and white scarf sitting near to his dad. The reason behind his confusion was lady's face. Which was totally similar to his younger brother Gulf.

She looked like a elder sister of Gulf. She had beautiful face with bright eyes. But wrinkles on her face were giving proof of her age.
Mew, Nadech and Kao were seating near benches. While Boun,Ohm and Earth went back to their searching mission.

"So dad, what you wanted to tell me  urgently ." Max wanted answers for his confusion. His dad looked at lady and she nodded to proceed.

" Whatever I am going to tell will give you big shock. And everything from now would change. Our relations, love and bonding will get affected. But it is now necessary to reveal in front of you. My child is in danger. And I think I know who is behind all this. " Mr Kanawut spoke with sad tone.

Max was surprised and his dad's words just made him feel that whatever his dad would tell him would change everything negatively.
Max stared at his dad and asked, "What are you saying dad? "

" Gulf is not your brother by blood. " His dad replied with sadness in his eyes and stern voice.

" What are you saying dad?  How you can say this about Gulf? I don't like it. Just stop it here. And I will return back. "Max stood up as he thought his dad is just blabbering nonsense.

"Stop Max, it is true. " Max turned back and seriousness in his dad's voice made Max feel that it was true. He sat back on place.

"How can it be possible. I know Gulf from his birth. I have took care of him from his birth day. And I also remember mom being pregnant. I have seen her in baby bump. " Max tried retort back.

His dad went stiff. A tear falled from his eyes. Never in his whole life Max saw this side of his father. It was shock for him. Because his dad would be always cold and insensitive. But what shocked Max more was lady rubbing his dad's tears away. He wanted to pull her away but he decided to stay patient. Then Mr Kanawut opened his mouth

"I would tell my past to you,   it started when I wanted to take position as chairman in party. My dad was one of member of party but I wanted to become chairperson. So one year before selection of chairperson, my dad called me.

Flashback

Mr George Kanawut and some other main leaders from party were having a secret meeting. Arthur Kanawut (Mr Kanawut)  enetred and greeted with everyone in soft but powerful tone. Arthur was young only 26 year old but he had great power in party. Many older leaders admire him as he was dashing person with sly and sharp brain. He hold power in his personality. Politics was his passion. He wanted to be leader from young age. He grew up admiring his dad George Kanawut. His dream was to be president of country .

He took seat near his dad. Then George started their meeting.
" As everyone here present are supporters of me and my son. You all support my son and want him to be chairperson next year. But there are some other haters who don't want it. So they are making plans and putting accusations on my son. I can destroy their plans and accusations because most of them are dumb and nonvalid.