Kidnappper

Flashback......

Gulf went to have drinks leaving mew and Max alone. He sat on chair near counter and then order some drinks. He want drink till his anger is supressed. He don't know why he was feeling like this but he was annoyed.
Flashes of pictures were replaying in his mind. Where Mew was kissing that girl on forehead and then giving her warm smile and his affectionate eyes showing care for her.

How can you kiss her mew. Is she your girlfriend?  Then why don't you tell me about her... Stop Gulf are you mad. Why he should discuss all personal life with you. She is his girlfriend or not why does it affect you..... Because may be he is my friend... Or may be....... Stop gulf thinking shit.......

In anger he picked glass and drink it with one go. As he drink a burning sensation occur in his throat. 
"Oh shit.... "He started to cough.

"Well you should mix some water or ice in it." gulf look aside. A next chair to him a boy was sitting. He was wearing a black suit. His skin was more fair than Gulf. He had smirk on his red lips. He offered a jug of ice to Gulf. Gulf grabbed it and put ice in his drink.
"I am Mr Lee rang. And your name? " Gulf got shocked after that boy introduce himself.

"After knowing my name you will be disappointed

"After knowing my name you will be disappointed. "Gulf replied with smirk.

"Leave that to me ."

"My name is Mr Gulf Kanawut. Younger son of your dads rival and head of opposition party Mr Kanawut. "

Gulf picked up glass and drink it one go. Lee eyes got sparkled. A smile approach on his face.

"umm... What are you doing in this party? Keeping watch on your dads rival. "Gulf asked while picking ice cube from jug and dropping it in another glass.

"Well your dad invited my dad and mom to party. To disclose rumors spreading about their enmity. As it is not good for both of their political career. He want to show that they are friendly opponents in front of media. My dad accept invitation but he don't want to look you fathers showoff of power and money so he send to me as his representative. "Lee replied.

"Don't you think you are exposing your dad how coward he is? "Gulf drinked another glass. And Lee laughed. And sudden Max approach to Gulf.

"Gulf come we need to go to stage. Press conference will be started. "
And gulf got up and gave a smile to Lee and head towards stage with Max. Lee diverted his eyes from gulf to drink and having a light smirk on his lips.

Gulf sat on his chair he looked at Mew who was speaking with a Jenifer and his dad. ( gulf knows Jennie because of Max had introduced her to him. When she was working with Max. She is Max's friend.) Gulf face  fall down. His eyes got red with anger. He was waiting to over conference. After it was over he want to reach home early as possible. He ran towards Mew to get him. But he got startled and stopped. He ran towards his car in parking lot. Tears were flowing from eyes. He had listened conversation between Mew and Mr James.

So mew is going to leave this job tommorow. He was working only for money.....

He opened door of his car and sat inside and started his car.
As he started a cold touch on his neck made him startled.

He looked in mirror front of him above staring wheel. He saw  a person with mask covered face was sitting on the backseat pointing a gun on back of his neck. Before he could say anything a deep husky voice came from his mouth.

"Don't shout and move car in direction I am going to tell you. "

A dark image with black hoodie and white mask with deep husky voice send shiver to his body

A dark image with black hoodie and white mask with deep husky voice send shiver to his body. He listened voice of man pressing triger of gun.

"Start to move, get out of here. And head towards your house. "
Gulf moved out of parking lot.

What I should do to get his gun. If I got his gun then I will show you who I am you shit. Gulf thought in mind while driving.He was not coward and of course he is not afraid of death. He was planning to get gun.

He pressed break in middle of road and car stopped.  Two cars were blocking his road. He looked in mirror to person in backseat and again front. A 5 well build body person came running towards his car and opened door with force. Before he could understand what was going on . A person from back pressed a cloth on his face. A strong and foul smell made pain in his head.  He started remove hand from his face. But vision got blurry. And then sudden dark. .....

......................................................................
Readers I am writing both fan fiction on mobile. And also I am first year engineering student so I get busy in my work. So updates becomes late. Hope you understand.

And please let  me know your thoughts about fan fiction. So I can improve my writing and  update early. 😇😇😇😇