Picnic

I know chapters are confusing lately but after some chapter it will get cleared.

I have exams now so I think I can't update some days. After exam I will update chapters. 😇😇😇😇
Hope readers understand....

......................................................................
Mew was embracing Gulf in his arms.They were enjoying eachother warmth.

"So My handsome bodyguard is now my loving boyfriend. "Gulf was giggling.

"Hmm... So it means I have to kiss my boyfriend to show my love. "Mew lifted chin of Gulf to see in his eyes. When he was going to attach their lips they heard knock on door.
So Mew went to open door making Gulf grumpy.

He opened door to see all brothers with Tull standing at door. Ohm and Earth were sleeping in their rooms. He moved to make space to enter them. Max went in to embrace Gulf .

"Sorry my little Brother. We don't know that our plan will make you more stressed. I know already you are stressed due to all things and now this plan added more. "Max apologized while rubbing Gulf back.

Gulf grumpy mood vanished instantly at his brothers word. He smiled and rested his head on shoulder of his brother.

Boun chuckled and patted head of Gulf. Nadech kissed his forehead. While Kao was standing there with wide smile.

"So now you sleep it's already very late. "Tull spoke and signalled Max to settle Gulf on bed.

" And I have some surprise for all. I think we should have a picnic. I know lately everything is stressful for everyone. So now you need a break from this environment. So I planned picnic. "Nadech informed. Gulf eyes lit up on thought of picnic.

"But... We have not find kidnapper yet. And is it safe to go on picnic now. "Mew asked.

"I know but we all decided to go on picnic before coming here. And don't worry we will surely make him safe. We are going to Phuket. We are taking some guards and also we are with him to take care.  And I know you also will be their for him. "

"Then we will leave tomorrow evening. We will go by plane. And stay their for three to four days and come back and start investigation all over again. Till then police will take over investigation as we will go for picnic."

"I will inform about picnic to sir tommrow. I am sure he will allow picnic. "Tull interrupted.

" Now we will go. When you got up tomorrow do your packings we will enjoy some time forgetting all stress. "Max said while moving out of room. All followed him. Only Mew and Gulf were left. Mew closed door and joined  gulf on bed soon both drifted to sleep.

Soon everyone went to their rooms. Max went to his room but he noticed Tull was following him. He went in but Tull was standing at doorframe.

"What happened? "Max asked and crossing his arms on chest.

"Umm... N..noting... I... "Tull was looking everywhere but not Max. And Max smirked. He pulled Tull in and closed door. Then he took him to his bed and lied down with Tull.

"Now tell me what happened? "Max asked embracing Tull.

Tull melt in Max arms while Max was rubbing his back to encourage him to speak. "I wanted to sleep with you. I was missing you and your warm feeling. "

Max kissed Tull forehead and pulled duvet on them. "I am also missing you baby. I want to spend my all time with you holding you to my chest near heart. "Tull fall asleep with Max while putting his head on Max chest listening his heartbeat. Max was slept in deep slumber because he was assured his love was sleeping beside him.