First meeting.

As mew was about to leave Mr Jane's mansion.A girl came near of him.The girl was wearing a white crop top with red skirt she had black eyes with short hair. Her hairs were brown in color up-to her neck. Some front hairs were curled. She looked very beautiful like queen of palace.

"Hi handsome boy. What is your name? "she asked mew.

Mew gave smirk and left room. Girl tried to call him but Mew left ignoring her loud calls.
(She was Jennifer Mr Jane's only daughter)

"Dad! Who was that nuisance.?"

" That jerk name is Mew and his going to be reason of my failure to complete my dream"Mr Jane replied.

"Oh! That boy is reason for your dream failure. I never looked you this disappointed. I think he must be more interesting. As he made you this much disappointed. "

"Here I am losing my dream and you are interested in that guy? "

"I don't want to interfere in your matter. But if he is such important to you then why don't force or buy him. "
"Forcing him is impossible and i tried to offer him money as much as he want. "

"Dad it's not big deal use your brain everyone has weak point. And by listening his praise I think I fell for him. I will go now as I am busy. And best of luck dad" Jennie went out of room with dumb smile on her face.

"Everyone is making me mad." Mr Jane mumbled to himself while sitting on chair.

Mew reach at his condo. He leaves alone. His room was simple. Just one bedroom with a bed and table near his bed and closet opposite to bed. He opened door. He saw Sana was sitting on bed. She has beautiful black long hair.She was wearing a black tight jeans with white top. She waved her hand looking at Mew.

"Welcome Mew! "

"How do you enter in my room. "Mew asked while sitting on edge of bed.

"You forget you told me the password of lock. I brought you dinner. Let's have together. "

"Oh I forgot, Sana did you succeed in getting person who can put money on bike race? "Mew asked in serious tone.

"Mew I tried a lot but no one is ready with such hefty amount. Only Rang company is interested but you refused early"

"Sana you know reason behind it I don't trust owner of Rang company many people say he is hungry for money why he would ready to put such amount of money."

"Mew but we need money as early as we can. Auction of orphanage land is in one and half month. By the way why did Mr Jane called you? "

Mew tells all story that happened in Jane's house.

"That's great Mew. Opportunity came walking towards you. What did you say. "Sana asked curiously.

"Sana I don't know. I said I will call him after. "