Do you want babies?

Some more chapters to move towards revelation of mystery.

Gulf stirred in his sleep. Someone was knocking on the door. But he don't want to get up. He moved his hand to find Mew sleeping beside him. But space was empty. He whined and opened his eyes and on exact time Mew came out of bathroom. He was looking handsome and fresh. Wearing simple tee-shirt and track pants. Gulf sat straight and made pouty face.

Mew smiled and leaned over him gave peck on his lips. Again knock was heard on door this time it was like someone was banging the door. Mew looked confused but he went to open door. Mew opened door and found Boun standing out with tense face.

" Is Gulf here? "

" hmm.. He is here. "

Boun peeked inside. He saw Gulf sitting on bed half naked with confused face. Duvet covered him from waist to feet. And Boun sighed.

" We are returning back to Bangkok. Max told me to wake Gulf up. So I went to his room. But it was locked from out so I thought he might be with you. And I am right. I think he is here from night. "

Boun smirked. " Just tell him apply some make up to hide hickeys or might you both would get scolding of Max and Nadech. "

Mew got red.

" So I am going back. Get ready you both and come down for breakfast. Bring your luggage. We will leave after breakfast. "Boun left.

Mew closed door and went to his baby. Who was rubbing his eyes to stay awake.

" Who was at door? " Gulf asked.

" Boun. He came to call us. We are leaving after having breakfast. "

" Oh, no.... What will he think, what I am doing here? " Realization hit Gulf.

" He already came to know that we were together from night. He peeked inside and even told me to tell you to apply makeup on love marks on your body. "

Gulf blushed furiously. All night's events crossed his mind. He pulled duvet and hid his face. Mew laughed and pulled it.

" Look at my baby being shy. I can't believe that it was you who was asking for more yesterday night. " Mew smirked and held his face pulling near by his chin.

Gulf whined and pulled pillow to hit Mew but it was caught by Mew in midway. So Gulf decided to run. He got up to run but felt pain on his lower back. He groaned and sat down on floor. Mew instantly got near him with worry.

" What happened? Why you sat down? "

" It's all your fault. Now I can't even stand my lower back is hurting. "

" Does it hurt badly? Wait I have some painkiller in my bag. You can take it you will feel good. But you need to take breakfast first. "

Mew was worried. They only did it for one or two rounds . Because Mew had listened from some of his friends that it hurts for first time.

" I need shower first. "
Gulf made gesture of grabby hands telling Mew to pick him up. And Mew picked him up like toddler and headed to bathroom.

.....................................................................

After one week.

Gulf was waiting for Mew. He was bored so he thought to spend some time with Mew. But his lover was busy with his brothers on their investigation.

Well his brothers started investigation from start by taking help of some police officers to find kidnapper. And Mew would help them if Gulf was at home otherwise he would follow Gulf to his college, football ground and his friends house. Mr Kanawut had returned back. And working as usual.