What you want from me?

Gulf opened his eyes slowly after blinking of eyes due light hitting his eyes. He looked to all side to understand where he is. He was in big   room with white wall and stairs front of him. It was looking like basement room. A clock was hanging on wall. Room had ample amount of light. There was no window but had some bright light tubes.

He was in centered of room

He was in centered of room. He was tied to  wooden chair by chain. His hands were tied to handrest of chair by chain. His head was spinning.

Where the hell I am?

His legs were free only hands were tied. He groaned due to headache. Then he listened voice of footsteps from staircase. A 5 bodybuilder person who he had saw on road entered.

"A you..... Who are you? Why did you kidnap me. Make free to me asshole. Otherwise it will be bad for you.... "
That person's started to laugh. One came near to him and gave punch on his face. It directly hitted his jaw.
A blood drops falled down. A cut formed on his jaw due to thumb ring of that person which has spine like structure on it. He hissed in pain.
But he was not scared. The punch only added fuel to Gulfs anger.
He looked up with red  angry eyes.
Then gave a smirk. "Hitting person with tied hands. "Gulf spoke by raising one eyebrow.
The person got angry and started to hit punches to his stomach.Gulf want to attack so he started to make his hand free. But the chain was made up of iron. It caused rash red marks on his wrist. If it was rope then it will be teared in pieces till now. A blood drops dripped from his wrist.

Sudden a voice came from staircase. Person stopped hitting gulf. It was rhythmic voice of footsteps along with deadly music. The music was sending shivers to his body.

(Listen music while reading.)

A image of hoodie man with white mask appeared in front of his face. It was the person from car. He was holding gun in his right hand while speaker with left hand. The music was  played from that speaker. He placed speaker on nearby table and turn it off. And started to walk towards Gulf. The rhythmic sound made by his shoes while walking was making goosebumps.

The person stand front of Gulf. Gulf was not scared but dark Aura of man was sending him shivers. The hoodie guy looked at him then turned his gaze to other people in room.

"Who beat him? "He asked in deep husky voice.

Then one person who beat gulf came and replied. "Sir I gave him punch on his face and some punches on his stomach. "

Thud..........

Before anyone could realize. Mask man shoot bullet to that person. The bullet in his stomach. Person fall down in blood on floor. Everyone in room got shocked. Gulf got afraid. He was afraid to his core. It was first time in his life that he got this much sacred.He started to sweat.

He closed his eyes in fear. Then again deep voice came.
"If again anyone try to touch him. Or he got little hurt. Then you can see what will happen. "Gulf opened eyes. Mask man was looking at other 4 persons. And they were hanging their head  down.

Now Gulf got little stabilize. He avoided the sight of man lying on floor. His anger increased.
The person turned his gaze to Gulf. And put his hand in pocket and removed a tube. He sat on his knee looking direct in gulfs eyes. Gulf cannot see his expression but trying to predict through his eyes.

Mask man eyes turned from anger to soft. He put some liquid on his finger from tube and said. "I am going to apply it on your wounds. It will little burn at first then start healing your wound. "His voice turned little soft from husky.

"Who are you?  Why are you hiding your face? What do you want? "Gulf was scared but more in anger. He was trying to move his hand but it was failed miserably as felt again pain in his wrist. "Oh cutie, please be calm I am applying ointment on your wrist. " person said while putting ointment on his wrist which has red marks due to chain. "Will you beat or kill me? " Gulf asked.
"who said you will be hurt beautiful? I will kill that person. "and person traced his finger with ointment on jawline of gulf which has a cut. And gulf hissed in sensation of little burn.
"No one will dare to touch you handsome prince. " person got up and stepped on face of dead body which was lying near. "And if anyone dare to touch you then I will show them hell." and he pressed his foot on face of dead.
Mask man turned toward person's.
" Pick up this body and throw in forest. Don't try touch or hit him. I am keeping watch on you from camera. " he pointed his finger to camera hanging in corners of room.
"You are all to keep watch on him. Just only do that. And take care of him. Apply this ointment on his wound after regular 3 hours interval. And feed him enough food time to time. Bring whatever he want. All his necessities. I will come later again to look. And I found something wrong then you know well what can happen to you as well as your family. "He order in deep voice.

And he leaved room. Gulf was shocked. His mind was blank. He want return home. He started to pray in his mind.

God please send Mew please..... I don't want to die.... Mew please come to take me...... I am afraid mew. You promised me not to leave alone please come......

Gulf slept while praying due to exhaustion. Next day he got up by some voice. He looked a man was standing with plate in his hand.

"Take this eat. I will feed you. "Gulf want to oppose but he was hungry.And till now he knows that they are not going to harm him due to their boss order. He ate it.

What do you want from me?  Why did you kidnap me?  What should I do get out from here. ......

Two days passed.....

Gulf was thinking how to escape. He was tired. But one beneficial point was no-one harmed him but in place they took care of him. They feed him food and applied ointment on his wound. His injury has recovered fully. But he was tensed.

When I will go out from here. Why none found me till now.... What should I do. Now I need some plan I cannot wait anymore to anyone save me.....
Idea......

Gulfs eyes sparkled as he thought of his plan.
Now I need to wait until  right time.

It was noon when one man went out to bring his food. Only 3 were left.

"Ahhhh....... Aaaa..... My stomach is paining. Go bring me some medicine." Gulf groaned while clutching.

3 person's looked at each other and then one of them ran out. Gulf smirked a little.

"Ahhhh...... Aaaaa........ My stomach......
Untie my hand.... My stomach is hurting....... "

"No we can't. One of us has went out to call doctor... "one replied.

"If  you don't untie me. Then I will tell your boss that you hit me in my stomach  and further you know...... "

Fear appear in boths eyes. Then one them removed chain from his hand. And Gulf gave a smile. Before they can realize. Gulf gave kick on one's chest while broke others neck bone by turning his neck with hand. He picked chain and tied both of them to chair. And ran towards stairs. He climbed up  and  started to  kick or give punches to anyone who came in his path. He found exit door and he ran towards it. But before leaving he looked at CCTV camera hanging on exit door then he gave smile and showed middle finger to camera.