Married part 3

Sorry readers for small and late update. But I was sick from some days. Hope y'all understand. And thanks for waiting.
Next update would be early. ^ω^

Night was over and sun began to rise.
As everything was sinking in Gulf's mind. Lee's phone ringed. He picked it up and just answer in yes for two times. Then he hanged up   call.

Gulf was still sitting and trying to get in all truth. Ten minutes passed and sound of steps where heard from staircase. A tall man in black suit with a girl following entered in room.

As soon as Sana reached on basement floor she was shocked. There was Lee and woman standing. While Gulf was sitting on floor in blue suit. His face was looking too bruised and it had lost its colours.  She directly walked towards Gulf to check him. But before she can reach at him. Her arm was pulled and she stumbled back. Her boyfriend's grip was too strong that her skin got red where he held her arm.

She looked at Lee with disbelief, " What are you doing Lee?  I would have fall down. I am five months pregnant you know. And why is Gulf here in this condition? " Lee just annoyingly smirked and once again pushed her. She was going to land on floor but was saved by Anna. Anna catched her before she would hit floor.

Gulf was sitting still but stood up instantly to help Sana. He and Anna made her sit down comfortably. Gulf was too enraged ,he marched towards Lee to punch him. But Lee doged punch easily and gave annoying smile to Gulf. Then he suddenly pulled gun from his waist holster and pointed towards Sana and Anna.

" How about I kill them both? "

Room felt silent as Gulf, Anna and Sana was staring at Lee in disbelief.
Gulf's eyes grew wider.

"What,  what are you saying Lee? " Sana desperately tried to hold Lee. But Anna had her pulled back in fear of Sana getting hurt.

"  I am pregnant Lee. You and I are going to be parents. What nonsense are you speaking? Is this some kind of joke or prank? " Sana had now tears in her eyes.

Lee smirked, "Bitch still you think I love you? Huhh,  I was just using you so I can make Anna work according to my plan. "

" Lee but we had agreement that you would leave both of us safely, if I help you. Now you got what you want. So leave us. " Anna spoke in anger.

" Am I look that stupid to you?  You know everything. Leaving you is danger for me. If you both went to police or Mr Kanawut to expose my secret, what I will do?  It's better to kill you both. "

" No wait. Please leave us. I beg you. I promise we will stay quiet. We will even leave this city or country. Please leave us. " Anna held leg of Lee and started begging him.

" Please don't. I beg you to leave them."
Gulf is well known to fact that Lee can do anything he wants. Till now experience he can be sure of that Lee can kill both ladies without any regrets.

"I shall leave them alive only if you behave as I say. " Lee ordered as he stared two women sitting quietly on floor.

Gulf had no other option then agree to Lee. Life of Sana, Anna and innocent child in Sana's womb was at stake.  That unborn child is not at any fault.

For sake of them Gulf agreed.  " I shall behave as you say. I shall do everything you tell me. But please leave them. "

" Hmm.. OK I shall not kill them. But I am not leaving them. They will be locked here till all my plan gets successful.  And for now, Gulf sign marriage papers.  And wait for my next instructions."
....................................................................