Reavealing True Face part 1

Short chapter. In end I have something to show you all.

......................................................................
Mew was currently driving car for XXX hospital.  Max was leaning on passenger seat resting his back. He had shut down his eyes.Kao and Boun was seating on backseat. Kao had called his uncle to inform that they had found Tull. Their car was followed by Nadech's car. Ohm and Earth are with Nadech in his car.

Max was thinking about argument he had sometime before with Kao and Boun.

When they didn't found any clue about Tull and Gulf. Kao and Boun started to insist them that Tull is involved in Gulf's kidnapping. They told him that Tull was only trusted person that well known about trackers on Gulf, other than family and Mew. He was also person who knows all about their family and their security. And he has also contacts with all security officers of mansion. He also knows password to operate security cameras.

Max denied till end accusations made on Tull. He tried to make point by telling them that Tull is trusted person working with his dad for years. And he has not any reason to kidnap Gulf. He even told them that Tull might also been kidnapped. But all of his reasons were going waste as no one was buying it. Their argument went on for more than hour. When he felt frustrated at last he left. Kao ordered police squad to check Tull at every where in city. They want him at all cost.

Max was seating alone in dark garden of mansion. It was one of safe heaven for him. There was war going on his mind. At one point all views of his brothers were correct at other point how he can accuse Tull. Because he had saw many times Tull adoring Gulf like his little brother. Max was at situation where love of his life was accused his beloved brother's kidnapping. And all of proofs were against Tull. His heart was clenching in chest at thought of Tull behind kidnapping.  He tried to think logically but his heart would stop beating at thought of not trusting
Tull.

When Max thought his brain would burst by over thinking his phone buzzed. He immediately picked up as he saw Tull 's caller ID.

But some stranger person voice came from other side. That person told him that Tull is admitted in XXX city hospital . He is staff from hospital. And he found Max's number in emergency dialer. Also he told that Tull is badly injured and unconscious.

So now they are on way to hospital. Max is going through very bad mental condition. On one side his brother is kidnapped and other side Tull is in hospital. But in this situation he is patient. He didn't let fall tears from eyes which are breaming in his eyes.

...... .......... ....................................................

Sana decided to  visit her boyfriend's mansion. She needs to do something to help Mew. She can't watch his best friend in such bad condition. Sana thought to ask help from her boyfriend . And she knows her boyfriend is too good that he wouldn't even question her. And would follow her request. He always treats her like queen.

Only at some points she can't understand him. He would tell her to keep their relationship secret. And second promise was that she can't visit him without first asking him permission. As these two are not that bad conditions considering his love for her. And how he takes care of her. So Sana obliged to follow his two conditions.

Sana was trying to call her boyfriend from last some hours. But it showed out of reach. She was now frustrated . Her best friend's boyfriend life is on line of danger. And somehow she felt attached to Gulf. Gulf was like cute little brother .Now she can't sit and watch drama. She waited enough time to get call connected.  At last she decided to visit mansion without informing her boyfriend.

She would broke this promise once. And she knows her boyfriend can't stay away from her so eventually he will forgive her. And also she needs his urgent help.