Begning of endgame. 🔞

R-18

Slight mature content at starting. 🔞🔞🔞 .If you are not comfortable you can skip it.

Readers I had leaved many clues in many chapters.
And I think readers might feel distance from chapters. So please do read again from start if you are feeling distant from storyline.

Mystery is going to get solved in upcoming chapters.
.................................................................

Mew was talking on phone

Mew was talking on phone. Looking out of window standing near it. He was only wearing track pant leaving his upper body naked shinning by rays entering through window panes. He had bathed and was waiting for his lover who was taking shower. He can listen Gulf singing his favorite song while bathing.

After some minute sound of shower stopped and door opened reavling Gulf who has wore only baggy shirt of Mew which was long enough to cover him up-to mid-thigh. He took quiet steps to Mew and wrapped his arms around his torso backhugging Mew. He smiled and started to give butterfly kisses on mew's back. His hands were stracing Mew's abs. His fingers moved all over abs and made way downward. He inserted his hand inside pants and started to play with mew's cock.

Mew smiled at his naughty baby. He hanged up his phone. And turned back to face Gulf. He placed his hands on his waist and leaned to capture Gulf's lips. And Gulf pulled back giggling and ran away from Mew. Mew's smile grew wider. He also followed Gulf to catch him. They were running and jumping creating chaos in room.

" Stop it Baby, if I would catch you then I will not leave you till tomorrow morning. Be good boy. " Mew whined as he started to get tired by chase.

" No, you old man catch me if you can" Gulf stuck out his tongue.

" Who are you saying old? " Mew leaped and caught one arm of Gulf. Mew pulled him by his arm and twisted arm to back and faced Gulf. He pulled Gulf too close that no space was left between in them. Not air also can pass between them.

Gulf hissed by sudden twist of arm. It was not hurting badly but there was little pain. Mew pulled Gulf's face by his chin with other hand. He attached their lips together. He sucked on it and nibbled. Then their tongues started to fight. Gulf's legs turned into jelly. He melt but no way he is going to accept defeat.

Mew pulled back after kiss. " Now call me again old. And you will not able to walk properly full week without remembering me. " And they kissed again. Mew started to drag Gulf towards bed in their passionate kiss. They fall on bed. Gulf laying down and Mew hovering him. Mew was rubbing Gulf's inner thigh avoiding his private part only to tease him.

Mew then unbuttoned his shirt and slipped out from his shoulder hanging only around his waist. Gulf moaned loudly as Mew bit him at shoulder diging his teeth in skin. Mew smiled and started to give kisses all over his neck and shoulders.