Picnic 3

I know I am late. Sorry. 🙇🙇🙇
I updated late. Because I am losing interest in this story and also I am too much lazy. Well I have already plot in my mind but I am very lazy to write. Sorry for that.

" I am sorry Hazel. I didn't mean to push you. I just got impatient and lost control in myself. " Gulf apologize after getting into senses. But Ella was already impulsive person. She hated how Gulf pushed Hazel on floor.

But Hazel has already witnessed guilt in Gulf's eyes and somewhat she understood that why Gulf got angry.
So she decided to talk with Gulf in alone.

"Gulf I want to talk with you alone. "Hazel asked but all others frowned. Gulf nodded. They both went to sit on faraway seats from their table.

Everyone were confused except Mew who guessed what were they speaking.

Tull saw a familiar face crossing the door of cafe. He instantly got up to follow that person. He excused himself by telling others he is tired so he want to go back to Alfredo hotel. Max wanted to go with Tull but he was also worried for Gulf. He decided to go with Tull as others and Mew can take care of Gulf.

But before he could join Tull. He had already left cafe. Max went out but he didn't saw Tull. So he called him. After two rings Tull answered back him telling him that he had took cab to hotel. And he is already near to hotel and don't worry about him. Max  wanted to go and check him but after assurance by Tull he returned back to his seat.

Hazel and Gulf returned back to table with laughing Hazel and shy Gulf with frown on his face. But Gulf gave assuring smile after seeing his brothers and mew's worried face.

"What happened? "Ella asked with confusion while others were curious.

"Nothing someone was really possessive.  But we solved our problem and I am not mad at Gulf. He just did what a possessive partner would do. So should we leave it's getting late?"

Everyone was confused by Hazel's answer but they decided to go back. As problem was solved girls and boys decided to meet back tomorrow and have fun together. Hazel told Ella that she will explain her all things at their room. Everyone bid goodbye.

Mew and Gulf went in room after giving good night wish to his brothers. Gulf instantly went to bed and plopped down. While Mew went to take bath to refresh himself. He returned back to see Gulf in deep sleep. Gulf was still wearing earlier tight clothes. He didn't even removed his shoes. He was laying on bed while taking small snores.

Mew sighed by seeing his antiques. He  removed shoes and socks of Gulf. Then dressed him into comfortable nightwears and then layed beside him pulling duvet upon their bodies. Gulf instantly snuggled into Mew. Mew is bodyguard of Gulf for others but lover for Gulf.

Max was confused whether he should knock on door or not. He was standing out the door Tull's room. He was looked at his mobile. Tull has sent him message ten minutes ago that he is tired so he is going to sleep so don't disturb him. But some thoughts in his mind was disturbing him. Telling him that there is something odd. Tull never behaves like this. There is something suspicious.

Lastly he decided to just go to his room take sleep. He thought to confront Tull next morning.

Next morning everyone decided to visit beach.Gulf told Mew all discussion happened between him and Hazel. And he came to know that Hazel likes Ella romantically but Ella always friendzone her. So to get her attention and make her jealous she tried to get close to Mew .But as soon as she came to know that Gulf is his boyfriend she apologized to Gulf. And asked him to tell Mew she is guilty for her act without taking others consent.

Everyone spend their whole day roaming city. All girls also decide to join them. Max had meet Tull but he didn't get chance to speak with him. They visited some famous places then they went for shoping. They eat in restaurants. Kao, Boun, Nadech, Earth, and Ohm with all girls were enjoying their day. Mew and Gulf spending their time knowing each other likes dislikes. Mew would sneakly held Gulf hand. And Hazel would tease Gulf. But others didn't understood what's going between them.

Sorry but in next part I will write the love story of Ava and Olly . And also Ohm and Earth. As I said I was going to write in this part but I need some time to think for it.