Sin partners

Gulf was quitely sitting on bed. He doesn't know where he was. He just remembers after conference Lee told him to sit in car. Journey was blurred as he spent only thinking about Anna and Sana. Then he was brought to this luxurious building. He was in room on tenth floor protected by several bodyguards.

Gulf doesn't knows where Lee had locked both women. He even doesn't know what is going to happen with him in future. Everything is just suffocating him. This marriage with Lee is just like suicide. Everything pains, staying with Lee hurts. 

Gulf don't want to think what his brothers and Mew would be thinking about him. As he had done such ridiculous thing with them. He don't want to betray Mew but life had not left choice in front of him. For sake of Sana and unborn baby he had taken such step. Still he feels responsible for everything. He feels guilty for cheating on Mew.

But there is hope in mind that Mew and his brothers would understand him, and might forgive him. Hope that they would still rescue him from this hell.

Door opened with sound of click. And there entered devil with disgusting grin on his face. Shivers went through body of Gulf after seeing Lee marching towards him. Gulf just moved farthest edge of bed in fear.
Lee stood front of him and then bended to his height.

"Don't be scared. I am not going to do anything to you. I love you. So I'm not touching you without your permission. " Lee smiled and patted head of Gulf.

There was tremendous fear in Gulf's eyes. He just tried to pull his own knees as close as possible. Just trying to protect himself as he doesn't believe any words of Lee.

" I am not going to impose myself on you. Because I want to live a normal life with you like family.  We are husbands now. I will just give you love that will make you fall for me. Then I will make you mine. "
Lee pulled Gulf's face by his chin.
" For now take rest and be better. You look too tired. Till I shall manage your  brothers. "

Lee left room making Gulf more scared and anxious. Now he can't stop thinking about his brothers safety.

......................................................................

Lee was sitting in his office room waiting for his cousins to come and meet him. It was not possible for alone Lee to plan things out and carry it accordingly.  His two cousins and sin partners helped him through this alot.

Intouch and Prem are both his crime partners from early age. They three had brought his business to top in London. Three of them are known as dangerous trio who had dipped their hands in blood. In and Prem were helping him in his all works. From planning to kidnapping Gulf. And also all political works were under their observation and care.

Unlike Lee his other two cousins are very different in nature. Their looks are like soft ,cute and innocent but as people say don't judge book by its cover. They are most dangerous.

Intouch is short, pale and lean guy. With cute face and innocent eyes. He looks lot more feminine in their group. Many people gets betrayed by his looks. As he is most manipulative person. He likes to play with his prey. Manipulation and seduction are his weapons. Many oldie businessmen and politicians lossed their lives in his traps. In likes trap his victims and then he snatches everything from them.

Prem is good looking handsome man with pale pretty face. Unlike his other two cousin he is less manipulative. He just go for direct kill. He doesn't like to waste his time on his prey. He is impulsive in nature. Most of time he do crime and then Lee and In had to clear it.

Three of them are well trained in using different weapons from short guns to AK 47. Prem is even specialist for using knives. Lee had reached at this spot together with In and Prem.

Lee heard knock on door he stood up to open door. Two figures entered with black mask on. In had wore a black crop top with black slacks. Prem was in black jeans and shirt with brown jacket.

They went direct to couch to sit as they are very well known with surrounding. Lee followed back and took seat in front of them.

Both removed their mask from face. And In took apple from fruit basket on teapoy front of couch. He started to eat without sparing glance to Lee.

Prem just sat with folded legs and asked,  " How's your boy? "

" He is good. On tenth floor of this building. " Lee answered.

" He is really cute man. " In spoke chewing his bite.

  Lee smirked, "Told you. But keep your eyes out from him. He is mine. I can kill even both of you for him. "

" Oh my my, really you think you can kill me huhh. " In spoke with annoying smile  and Prem smirked.

" We have no intention to take your boy so just relax. But don't think yourself high we three are on equal. Nobody can defeat each other. We are know to each others weaknesses. "Prem replied.

Intouch

Intouch.

Prem.