Married part 2

Short chapter. Because I'm feeling sleepy to continue writing.

A old woman with her glasses on was looking through old documents. The documents were covered in dust. Mew helped her to get her documents out from old shelf. There at least fifty files. Everyone divided to check it. So Ohm, Earth, Mew, Blake, Arthur and old owner of orphanage took seats around table to go through documents.

Everyone was busy reading it. Only coughing sound of old woman echoed in store room. Suddenly Earth pushed one file at owner showing her certain page.

" Is she the child? Because there is Arthur Kanawut name in box who leaved her here. " And everyone stared at file and old woman curiously.  That old lady adjusted her glasses to have look and nodded.
"Hmm... Yeah she is the girl you are asking for. "

Mew snitched file from Earth to look at information of girl. He flipped page. And there was photo of girl before leaving orphanage. It is rule of orphanage that before leaving orphanage you have to fill all yourself information.

Mew was shocked to see his best friend Sana's photo. That means the daughter of Anna and Arthur Kanawut is none other than Sana.

So Sana was replaced to Gulf?

"I know her. She's my best friend. " Mew spoke in sad tone. Everyone stared at Mew.

" So that means you would know where she lives right? " Arthur asked.

"Hmm"

"OK then we shall go to her. I think Anna would also be there. I know they would be knowing about Gulf's kidnapping. " Arthur stood up .

" Sana is kind girl. So she is not in this kidnapping thing. " Mew replied while standing up.

Everyone stood up and exited orphanage after saying thanks to old woman.

" We shall see. " Arthur replied.

They reached at Sana's condo but it was locked.
" My suspicion is right. Mother and daughter are behind my child's kidnapping. " Arthur yelled after looking locked door.

" I told you all already Sana is kind girl. She's not behind of anything. "Mew frustratingly replied.

" I don't believe. " Arthur answered back.

Mew lost his patience and yelled. " It's not your place to blame anyone when you all elders are behind all misery of Gulf."

Mew very well knows that neither Gulf nor Max and Sana are at fault. This is all happening because of Arthur, Blake and Anna's mistakes. But misery is that children are getting punishment of elder's sins.

Arthur and everyone was shocked because of Mew's sudden outburst. Mew was going to put more sense in Arthur's mind when his phone ringed.

He picked it up as it was from Nadech. Nadech had called them back to hospital urgently. Mew informed others and they leaved to return back to hospital.

......................................................................

Mew, Max, Nadech, Boun ,Ohm, Earth, Kao ,Arthur and Blake were sitting at waiting room in hospital. No-one was there except them.

Everyone was really in deep shock.  Arthur was clutching his head and Blake was sobbing. While Nadech, Boun ,Kao were busy making calls to different highly professional people's like ministers and police officers to get more information as possible.

While Max was blankly staring at wall. Earth and Ohm were quite. And Mew was repeatedly watching different clips of press conference.

Police department had already informed them that they can't arrest Lee Rang. Because he and Gulf had already filed a complete against Mr kanawut and his brothers. The complaint says that Gulf and Lee are legally married and Gulf's dad and brothers are threatning them. Also police department had warned them not to try harm Lee Rang otherwise they will arrest everyone. Public is supporting Lee. And also he is wealthy and high standard man. Lee's mansion was in big security. Police and ministers were helping him. While he had his own security guards.
Because of Mr Kanawut defamation almost all ministers and high profile people refuse to help them.

Mew can't watch Gulf like this miserable. Although his face was covered in thick makeup to avoid all scars and dark circles. His eyes were giving out all emotions. They were literally begging Mew to save him. Mew can't help to feel like useless seeing his lover in such pain. A tear rolled down from his cheeks.

But at some point he felt little assured after seeing Gulf from many days. He was at least alive and in condition to speak.

Max sighed and looked at Arthur.
" What you want to say about it Mr Kanawut? It is obvious that my brother must be too threaten to accept about marriage with Lee in press conference. We even don't know what he is going through? And my sister she is also missing. I really feeling ashamed of myself that I can't do anything to save my loved ones. "

Arthur kept his head low hanging. Earth cleared his throat to get everyone's attention and then he spoke.
" So from now condition I get that Lee Rang and Anna is behind of Gulf's kidnapping. And they are forcing him to accept marriage publicly. But what would be reason that Gulf instead of telling truth in press conference about his kidnapping he accepted marriage with Lee? Also he helped Lee to file complaint against us?"

"hmm... There's the point. And also Sana is missing? So there is any connection in that? Is Lee and Sana related. Does Sana knows she is daughter of  Anna and helped them in kidnapping? " Ohm replied.

" Although I know everyone is in dillema. Many things happened and everything is in worst way. But we need to get through this. We have to stand up and fight. If we want Gulf and Sana safe we have to now fight using brain. At least there is one plus point that we now know our enemy. So for Gulf's and Sana's sake leave everything behind and start it new from here to fight. " Earth spoke giving stress on every word. Everyone listened him quietly.
Mew stood up. " I want Gulf and Sana safe in any condition so I shall fight till I get them safe and fine. Max nodded " Till I get my brother and sister safe I shall not rest. I shall kill that bastard."

Nadech stood front. " Whatever we shall do now we will make a plan. We will be logical and use our brain more. Because our mistake can cause harm for everyone especially Gulf and Sana. So come let's make plan. "

" First I want to meet Gulf. " Mew dertreminely spoke.
......................................................................

Gulf was sitting on bed in most luxurious room with all facilities. It was big air conditioned room on tenth floor. He was staring at door in fear about what going to happen next.

He remembered how he got agreed to marriage and filed complaint against his brothers and father.

Before night

After listening Anna's confession of helping Lee  for kidnapping. Gulf was in shock. As he was trying to process all things. Because Anna told him all story of past. She told him about his real mother Blake . Everything happened in past that he is not real brother of Max and also he has stepsister.

Anna came to know about Arthur's and Blake's affair from Lee. One day Lee meet her and told her real truth about she having a daughter. He gave her all proofs. From Sana's DNA report to Arthur's and Blake's together photos. Then they both planned for Gulf's kidnapping as they know Gulf is most important for Blake and Arthur.

......................................................................