53. Moonage Daydream - David Bowie

'I brought you something.' Ophelia announced, as she climbed up through the trap door in the Shrieking Shack, hauling her tote bag up with her; which was slightly heavier today.

'Food?' Sirius asked hopefully, as she pulled herself through the door to stand up straight and brush some of the dirt off the sage green jeans she wore.

'So, greetings aren't in anymore, huh?' She asked playfully, a smile tugging at her lips as she fixed her hair and walked over to sit across from him.

Sirius rolled his eyes sarcastically, 'Hello, darling, splendid to see you today. May I ask what you have brought me?' He retorted, in a prim and proper sounding tone; flourishing his voice as he sat up straighter and composed himself.

Ophelia just shook her head, 'I always bring you food, you dolt.'

Sirius caught the small bag she had tossed over to him; filled with treacle tarts, and muffins and various other baked goods from dessert earlier. It didn't take him more than a split second to dive right in; it never did. He ate everything fast, and in one sitting, meaning she'd have to come back more frequently. She wouldn't be so opposed to it if it wasn't so hard to get out here without being caught.

Despite the trouble she had to go through to come to visit him, she secretly liked it. He was the only person she could truly be honest with at the moment.

'I brought you something else, though.' She added, after he had munched on a couple things; crumbs falling from his mouth, as he licked the icing from a piece of pound cake off his dirty fingers.

'Oh yeah?' He questioned, face lighting up slightly and eyes widening in curiosity as he sat up straighter.

She nodded, as she pulled her CD player out of the bag; the one Remus had gifted her for her twelfth birthday.

His brows furrowed as he observed the device; questioning,

'Ever heard of a CD?'

'Vaguely. They were invented when I was a teenager, I think.' Sirius noted.

'Well this is a CD player.'

'I never would have been able to guess.' Sirius teased, and Ophelia rolled her eyes.

'Anyway, I thought you might like to borrow it. It's a muggle thing, but it's magicked to work without electricity.'

'Without what?'

'There is no possible way I could explain what electricity is to you for you to understand. Maybe another day.' She laughed, and his lips curved into a slight smile at the prospect of that.

'So, this plays music right?' He asked next, fingertips ghosting over the device in curiosity.

'Mhm.' She nodded as she tossed him over another a bag filled with CD's.

He took one out; first inspecting the object, which he must have found curious, but then going through each and every one to read the names of the artist and the album. His eyes lit up with every one he read, as if it had been years since he had heard music - and it had been.

'Bowie, Queen, Elton John, ABBA, Duran Duran, Madonna...you have...everything.'

'Everything and an elite taste in music.' Ophelia shrugged, smiling smugly.

'Well, I thought that was obvious.' Sirius brushed it off, not even looking up to meet her gaze as he continued to sift through them, smile growing wider and wider.

'What?' She questioned, smiling.

He looked up, grey eyes met her honey ones, and he just smiled,