1. Till' Death Do Us Part

'Please, my love, please. I didn't mean for this to happen!'  A man pleaded, begged. He had long black hair, that was messy and all over his face; he was averagly tall, slender and wearing black trousers and an orange shirt--and he was being held back by two aurors, Alastor Moody and Kingsley Shacklebolt, that held his arms behind his back as he was on his knees, begging to the man before him for forgiveness, to believe him.

'The evidence says otherwise, Black.' Alastor Moody grumbled, tightening his grip on the skinny man's left arm. The man looked up, writhing against the tight grip of the two aurors, and stared at the man before him--his cold, grey eyes pleading for him to believe him, his eyes moving from the man's to the small baby in his arms, silently begging.

'Remus, we have to-' One of the aurors, Alastor, began.

'I know.' The other man breathed. His name was Remus Lupin. He was also slender, but much more tall, and he had sandy brown hair and wore brown muggle pants and a blue knitted jumper, as he held a small baby in his arms, wrapped in a pink blanket. Tears streamed down his face one by one, as he watched the man he loved beg for his forgiveness, his husband, the father of his child.

'Rey, tell them it isn't true! You know me...'

'I-I don't know if I know you anymore, Padfoot.' Remus barely managed to spit this out, and it ended up coming out very strained and less confident as he had hoped it would; considering the circumstances. You could practically hear his heartache with every word he spoke. Kingsley cleared his throat, and Remus looked up to meet his gaze, and reluctantly, nodded.

Alastor and Kingsley began to pull the man away, him stumbling to get free, his feet and legs being dragged as he screamed out incoherent curses and lines that nobody could hear. Remus turned around, clutching the baby more tightly than before and began walking away and out of the grand room at the Ministry of Magic, and before he left the room he heard something else.

'Rey! I loveyouIloveyouIloveyou and Ophelia...I didn't mean for this to happen!'

Remus stopped frozen in his tracks, as the screams of Sirius began to fade as he was pulled farther and farther away from him. To go to Askaban. He took a deep breath as more tears streamed down his face.

'It's going to be okay.' He murmured to the small baby, but more so, he was trying to convince himself.