Cuddles, just cuddles

Chase and Skye were playing against each other in Pup-pup boogie for 3 straight hours! The rest of Paw Patrol were called for quite long mission to build a new part of farm for Farmer Al and Farmer Yumi and Ryder told them that they would come back at late night. Still, Chase asked Skye out a week ago in same situation and now the couple were using new opportunity to be with each other closely as they could and reinforce their relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend. It was an early night, around 10 p.m when Chase and Skye finally finished dancing.

Chase: Pheeeeeew! It was so enduring you know.

Skye: Same thing! What we will do now? It's 10 p.m already and our friends aren't coming back.

Chase: Well I'm going to drink some water and sleep in living room. Despite my strength, my paws are tired to carry me to my puphouse.

Skye: Alright. I'll turn off and join you.

Chase went to elevator which went down to first floor, while Skye was closing the game and turning off the screen. When the elevator arrived, Chase went to his bowl to bring some water. Thankfully, Ryder made a special tap for pups so they could without his help fill the water in their bowls. Chase did so and 25 seconds later his bowl was fully filled by fresh water. But when he was ready to drnk, he reminded something very important. He took Skyes bowl and filled it by water. Meanwhile Skye finished her job on top floor and went down by elevator to Chase. Knowing that Chase went to drink some water, she went to kitchen to see her boyfriend drinking steadily from his bowl. Skye also saw her bowl filled with water and smiled about Chases ability to care about her. She went to her bowl and quietly moved it to Chases bowl. Then Skye took a sip of water and gently laid her head on Chases neck and started rubbing softly against it. Chase felt something fluffy against his neck and stopped drinking, turned his head back to see Skye nuzzling him with soft smile on her face.

Chase: Looks like you don't want to drink water anymore.

Skye (nuzzling him): Yes, Chase. I just want cuddles with you.

Chase: Alright then.

They exited from kitchen and went to beanbag where they laid, Skye on top of Chase. Chase wrapped his paws around Skyes body, while Skye rubbed her nose against Chases chest. Chase started rubbing his nose against Skyes forehead and they cuddled in this pose for 5 minutes. Then they rolled over so Chase was on top, but he decided to lay beside Skye and nuzzle her chest while Skye rubbed her nose against Chases forehead and her paws rubbed Chases ears. Chase moved his front paws to Skyes back to rub here. They felt each others warmth around their bodies, how they restoring their energy by just being close together. Then Skye got lower so she could see Chase face and rubbed her nose against his and he responded back.

Chase: More cuddles?

Skye: Sure Chasey-Wasey.

They kepy cuddling each other even when drifted off to sleep. The end!

Short but cute one-shot! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe )))))