Come back

Well haha! Kinda trolled you, sorry! It's not 50th one shot in this book, because I forgot about "Authors note", silly me! Enjoy! 

It was a cloudy day in Adventure Bay as Chase was sitting on top floor of Lookout with depressed face. He actually was rewatching photo album with him and Skye during their relationship. In these moments, the German Shepherd felt like was the happiest pup in the world. However it quickly ended as Skye found interest in Australian Shepherd named Archie. Without any holds, she announced about their relationship 2 weeks ago and now nobody could cheer Chase up. It was such a backstab for him, from which was really hard to move on. Skye was acting like nothing happened and was enjoying her time with Archie.

Chase (thoughts): Ughh, I need to find guys. Need to clear my head!

Then Chase closed his album and walked to elevator to go outside. It didn't took a long time for him to find other pups with Ryder and especially Skye who were cheering for something... or for someone. As Chase went closer, he saw something which made him shocked: Archie was in his police uniform, doing things which Chase was doing in missions, but much better. It was like head hit for German Shepherd as he stood beside his friends.

Marshall: Oh hey buddy! Did you see what Archie do?

Chase: Erm, yeah. It was cool.

Zuma: Not even gonna say that you can do better?? That's not you.

Chase: By the way, what's the reason of this thing?

Rocky: Well, Skye decided that Archie can replace you. 

The worst fear comfirmed to Chase as he became pale for short time and then turned around and walked away, making everyone confused, including Archie.

Archie: Is he always like that?

Zuma: No, it's not him actually. I mean, he usually doesn't act like that!

8 hours later

A late evening arrived in Adventure Bay as Chase was standing outside his puphouse and checking his bag. He actually decided to quit Paw Patrol since Ryder gave a temporary permission for that, but the German Shepherd gave away. He looked at his puphouse for last time, heavily sighed and started walking away from Lookout, but suddely met Skye and Archie.

Skye: Hey there!

Chase: Hey.

Skye: It's kinda late, where're you going?

Chase: Somewhere you won't see or find me.

Skye (laughs): Very funny! But seriously, where're you going?

Chase: Seriously, I'm going away. From Paw Patrol, forever.

As Skye thought that Chase was joking, Archie though was opposite. He realized that German Shepherd was serious about his plans, and decided to talk to him face-to-face, since he didn't talk to him.

Archie: Hey Skye. Can you stay here, while me and Chase have a talk? 

Skye: Alright sweety.

Archie: Let's go somewhere private Chase.

Chase actually got mega confused, but agreed on that. The duo then walked to the cliff and sat under trees as view of moonlight shining over the bay was in front of them.

Archie: Are you really want to quit your team?

Chase: Yes. Like, Ryder agreed to have you on team.

Archie: Seems like you kinda hate me, no?

Chase: Urgh!! How I can't hate someone who just stole my girlfriend!

Archie: Wait wait! Skye was your girlfriend??

Chase: She was... untill you arrived.

Archie: No way.

There was time of silence between them, untill Archie continued their talk. He actually felt partially guilty that he took someones' girlfriend. Still, it was Skyes' idea to make him a member of Paw Patrol.

Archie: Listen, you don't need to go away.

Chase: No, I should go. Skye feels happier with you and you do my job better than me.

Archie (sighs): Well, I have one last question and than you can go.

Chase: Ok.

Archie: Will you ever come back to us?

After this question, the Australian shepherd thought that Chase will change his mind and won't go. However due to his big surprise, the answer was completely opposite and sounded coldly.

Chase: No.

Archie (quite sad): Alright, you can go.

Chase: Thanks.

The German Shepherd got up and walked away, from Paw Patrol, from Adventure Bay, from everyone he knew and loved. Little did he knew, it was very heartbreaking for Archie and the most surprising, for Skye.

To be continued!!!

Haha!! I'm back baby! I passed exam session and I'm back on writing. Yes, this is a 2-part one shot, which I hope you will like it!! About 50th one shot, well, my fault that I didn't notice. See you soon and stay safe <3