Pool seduction

OH BOY!!!! HERE WE GO!!!!
MY FIRST LEMON STORY!!
WHICH MEANS: MATURE CONTENT!!! READ AT YOUR RISK!!!!
IF YOU LIKE TO READ LEMONS, ENJOY THIS ONE-SHOT!!!
AND PUPS IN THIS STORY ARE HUMANIZED!!!!
LET'S GOOOOO!!!

Chase was sitting in the Lookout on beanbag, thinking about Skye. Her sexy body, her beautiful breasts, although they weren't big. With these minds Chase wanted to mate with her more and more. He also knew that his birthday is coming tomorrow, so he decied to prepare himself for birthday. He locked up in his house and started with preparations.

Meanwhile, Skye was laying on her bed looking at pictures with her and Chase. Since day, when she met him, she understood, who will be her mate for life. His strong muscles, muscular abs and chest. Everything was beautiful of him outside and inside.

Skye (to herself): It's Chases birthday tomorrow. Aand, I think I found the present for him~
When we were in pool I noticed he was drooling while looking at me. I bet he loves me and also wants to be my mate~ Get ready, Chasey~

With these words, she got herself prepared for bed time and fell asleep. Same with Chase, who finally prepared himself for birthday and fell asleep.

The next day Chase woke up and cooked a breakfast. Then he took a shower, and made hairstyle, which he found in Internet yesterday. When Chase got dressed he heard a knock on the door.

Marshall: Bro, it's us!

Chase: I'm coming!

He opened the door and got greeted by Marshall, Tracker, Zuma and Rocky.

Marshall: Happy birthday buddy!!

Zuma: Our leader got more mature and more sexy to girls!

Rocky: Happy Birthday man!

Tracker: Feliz cumpleaños, mi amigo!

Chase (excited): Thanks guys very much, gracias Tracker! Come in!

They entered Chases house and went to the kitchen to share a drink.

Marshall: So, when you're going to ask Skye out?

Zuma: And mate with her?

Rocky: You're the only boy without girlfriend. You should correct this man!

Tracker: Yeah.

Chase: I'm thinking about today...

Marshall: So today you're going to do things, which me and Zuma said.

Chase: That's why you're my bro! (fists-five Marshall)

Marshall: Yup, I know I am!

Then they talked and drank soda or Pepsi, when they heard another knock.

Marshall: It's Everest! I'll open it birthday boy.

Chase: Hahaha! Ok. Thanks!

Marshall opened the door and Everest came in!

Everest: Hi boys! Happy birthday Chase!

Chase: Thanks Everest.

Everest gives Chase a note.

Chase: What's it?

Everest: It's from Skye. Read it.

Zuma: So we could hear! Don't get embarrased dude!

Chase: Thanks! How lucky I am, when you're got your mates and still helping me and visiting me!

Rocky: Heh, you're welcome! Now read.