Home movies

Thanks to Luke923 for idea!

Ryder was searching something in boxes as pups pleaded him to find something to watch tonight. Still they watched almost all movies Ryder had for movie nights. He kept his hand in boxes to find a disk for 3 minutes and then he finally found it. A box with disk inside, but it had no cover. Ryder decided to open the box and found a disk with tape which had sign "Baby pups". Suddenly the idea hit his head as he came back to pups who were laying on bean bags.

Zuma: Oh, finally found a movie to watch.

Ryder: It's something different. Well I found a movie about you, when you were babies.

Marshall: You mean, puppies?

Ryder: Yup. 

Rubble: Phew. I'm glad that I decided not to eat all popcorn before start.

Rocky (giggles): Oh Rubble.

Skye: What are you waiting for? Let's start!

Ryder went DVD-driver and put the disk in. It took 2 minutes to upload the film as it started. Ryder sat next to Marshall as they started watching memory film. At first they saw a little Rocky who was rolling the bottle by his nose to trash can. Zuma giggled and looked at Rocky, who giggled looking at himself.

Rocky: That's how Ryder found that I like recycling.

Ryder: It's ture.

Next moment of flim was when Marshall licked everybody and when he licked Zuma he tripped over and fell on him. Everybody awwed and laughed as Marshall while looking at himself laughed nervously and whishepring "sorry". Chase then nudged Marshall. 

Chase: Oh come on buddy. We know that you tried to be friends with us.

Zuma: And by the way with this lick you made yourself a best friend for all of us.

Marshall: I still feel a littlr bit embarrased, but thanks guys.

Ryder then remembered something which made him grin widely as he looked at Skye.

Ryder: Well next moment will make you 'aww' for a long time.

A little Skye had appeared on screen who was jumping and barking forcing Chase to smile, she looked really cute. Suddenly she did a backflip and landed on Chase back, which made pups squeal and Skye blush. But then little Skye nuzzled Chase neck and he nuzzled back. Now all pups were with widened eyes and jaws dropped as Chase and Skye blushed redder than Marshalls truck. Then they looked at each other nervously and leaned closer till they nuzzled each other. A smile appeared on their faces as they nuzzled each other.

Chase: Maybe that's why we are always worrying about each other.

Skye: Yeah. That's also why we stat very close to each other. And... it's also a reason why I have a crush on you.

Chase: Hehe, me too. Soo... wanna go out tomorrow?

Skye: Of course!

The couple snapped of from trance when they heard awws and Ryder's clapping.

Rocky: Finally it happened!

Marshall: Honestly, I never had a reason why are you so caring to each other. This moment gave me an answer to this.

Ryder: Well, congratulation to both of you. I never thought that this cute moment would begin such a good love.

Chase: Hehe, definitely (nuzzles Skye).

Skye: Can't disagree with this (nuzzles Chase).

Ryder and rest of pups decided not ot disturb them as they continued watching movie when Skase snuggled into each other happy as they can be. The end!

One-shot done! Hope you enjoyed it! Don't be shy and send me your ideas for Skase one-shots. See you soon and stay safe ))))