Chapter 7

No Ones POV

       Soon after Sapnap made his decision to stay at Dream's house, he realized he didn't bring any of his clothes except the ones he was wearing. Sapnap built up the confidence to tell Dream about this. "Hey Dream, I just realized I don't have any of my clothes except the ones I'm wearing. What should I do?" Sapnap asked politely. "Oh, you can just borrow some of my clothes. I have a lot." Dream stated. This wasn't what he thought Dream would say, but he was fine with it.

     The two males then spent the remaining time they had until they would have to go to bed watching TV and talking about random topics. They were really getting along, and if George were there, he'd be happy. As the two talked, the clock stroke midnight. The two didn't notice, and they just kept talking. It took 13 minutes, but Dream finally looked over at the clock and saw how late it was. "Oh wow, it's late. We should go to bed." Dream said after taking a glance at the clock. "Okay" Sapnap replied. The two headed up the stairs to Dream's bedroom. As they walked into Dream's bedroom, Sapnap took a look around. Dream's room had white walls, and white ceiling fan. There was a desk in one of the corners of the room, and in the other corner was Dream's bed. The bed had light grey sheets, and two big, fluffy pillows. Next to Dream's bedroom door was his closet. It was a small closet, just barely big enough to fit one person inside. Sapnap liked the room. A lot. "Well, I'm sorry you can't sleep in the guest bedroom, it's full of crap I need to clean up." Dream said, with sorrow in his voice. "Oh, it's just fine." Sapnap said, "We should go to bed now, It's really late." Dream's bed was a queen size, so it could fit the two very easily. Sapnap was very tired. He usually never went to bed this late, especially on a school night. 

     Sapnap yawned as he crawled into Dream's bed. His comforter was a little heavy, but it was a nice feeling to Sapnap. "Tired, huh?" "Yeah, I don't usually stay up this late!" Sapnap was already falling asleep after he got comfortable. "Good night" Dream mumbled from the other side of the bed. "Goodnight, Dream." Sapnap said, while half asleep. 

     The night seemed to last forever, until the sound of Dream's alarm clock went off. Beep..beep..beep.  This startled the two, and made them wake up to find Dream's arm wrapped around Sapnap. Sapnap was a little startled by this, but he oddly liked the feeling. It was like he was in heaven. Though, that feeling came to an end quickly, as Dream let go to turn off his alarm clock. Once the alarm clock was off, the two slowly got out of bed. Dream went up to his closet and grabbed one of his many lime green hoodies, and a pair of normal, light blue jeans. He then handed them over to Sapnap, and he happily accepted. 

     The two took turns going in the bathroom to get dressed, and were done quite quickly. Once they were done, Dream and Sapnap walked into the kitchen. Grabbing a box of cereal, Dream started asking what Sapnap wanted to eat. "Hey Sap, what do you want to eat?" "Oh, I'll just have cereal." Dream then grabbed two bowls and poured some cereal into them. He then grabbed the milk and poured some into the bowls. "Thanks, Dream." Sapnap said after receiving his bowl from Dream. The males sat down at Dream's dining room table, and ate their cereal. 

     By the time they were done with their cereal, it was 6:58AM. The bus would come and pick them up around 7:10AM, so they still had about ten minutes. Dream told Sapnap to leave his bowl on the table, because he would pick it up once he got home from school. Sapnap nodded, and the two just talked by the front door, waiting for the bus. After what feels like forever, the bus pulls up in front of Dream's house, and the two get on the bus. This wasn't Sapnap's bus, so there were completely different people in the bus. And to Sapnap's surprise, he saw the person he feared most, Tommy. Sapnap made sure to sit with Dream, as he was scared that if he didn't, Tommy would do something. 

Tommy's POV

     We just pulled up at Dream's spot, and I think he's mad at me about the -you-know-what situation. Wait a minute, Dream just got on the bus and SAPNAP is behind him! I know Wilbur told me that him, Sapnap, and Dream were partners for some dumb project, but still. Now I have to sit here and listen to Dream and Sapnap talk. I'm going to talk to Wilbur about this later.

Sapnap's POV

     I'm so scared right now. Dream and I just got on the bus, and Tommy is here. I just sat with Dream, and I hope Tommy won't bother us. "Don't worry Sap, he won't bother us. I know it." Dream said. "Okay, I hope so.." I replied. For the entire bus ride, Dream and I talked about more random stuff. The bus ride went by a lot quicker than it would if I was on my normal bus.  I wonder how George is feeling right now, because I'm not on the bus with him.  

     The bus just pulled up to the school, and Dream and I got up to leave the bus. Dream let me stand in front of him on the way off the bus, so I could get off first. As we walked through the school parking lot, I could see my normal bus pulling into the school parking lot. I saw George get off and immediately run towards Dream and I.

Alright, so I am very sorry I didn't post 2 chapters yesterday like a said I would. Something came up last minute. I am going to write the 2 chapter right now! I hope you understand, lol. But anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. In this chapter, there were 1,046 words. Have a good day/night! -Elle