Chapter 11

No Ones POV

     After the thought of Dream having a girlfriend, Sapnap felt a horrid emotional pain that he hated. He just couldn't stop thinking about it. He wanted to ask Dream about it, but at the same time he didn't. Sapnap thought it would be rude and a little suspicious if he asked Dream if he had a girlfriend.  Sapnap was just stuck thinking about it.

     Eventually, Sapnap thought of something he could do. He knew that Dream and George were good friends, so wouldn't George know if Dream had a girlfriend? This way, he could find out, and he wouldn't have to approach Dream to ask him. Though Sapnap still thought it would be weird to ask George about it, he decided to anyway. He would do so on the bus, when George and him would be able to talk without anything getting in the way. 

Wilbur's POV

     Oh my gosh, I'm a little nervous to hear what Tommy has to say. He's probably mad at me, but we've been best friends for a while now, so any conflict wont last too long. I hope. I know Tommy very well, so he'll probably act mad for about a week or two. Though, I feel if conflict lasts any longer, it could result badly. I just hope everything will be okay. 

     Oh, there's Tommy now. He's approaching me, so he's probably going to talk to me. I think his fists are clenched. That's never a good sign. He looks angry. Very angry. "Wilbur.. we need too talk after school. I don't care if you have something going on." Tommy angerly said. That's all he said before he walked away again. Welp, I guess I have to meet up with Tommy after school.

No Ones POV

    The rest of the day pasted by, and It was time for dismissal. Sapnap was ready to ask George about this "Drista" person, but he was still a little nervous. Sapnap then proceeded to grab his backpack, and walk out to the busses. 

     Once Sapnap was on the bus, he sat down. He saw George coming towards the bus as he looked out the window. George then climbed up the stairs onto the bus. "Hey, George. I have to ask you something." Sapnap said as George approached the seat. "Okay, what is it?" George replied as he sat down. "Okay, well.. do you know if Dream is like.. dating anyone. I don't have a crush or something on him, I just want to know." Sapnap managed to stutter out without any major mistakes. "Oh, no. I don't believe so. If he did, he would most likely tell me." George said, "Why did you want to know?" "Oh, Dream was being called by this person, and their name was Drista. Dream said it was an important call, so he had to take it in private." Sapnap answered to George's question. "Oh, Drista is Dream's sister. They live in different sates, so Dream usually has calls with her." George said. "Oh, that makes sense." Sapnap said in realization. 

     George and Sapnap continued the bus ride with their normal conversations. The rest of the bus ride went by quickly, and they were in front of Sapnap's house in no time. "Bye George, see you tomorrow." Sapnap said as he got up to get off the bus. "Bye, Sap." George replied before Sapnap was too far away to hear.  Sapnap then got off the bus, and walked up his driveway to his front door. 

     Sapnap didn't know what he would do. He didn't have any plans to meet up at anyone's house, because they finished the project. So, Sapnap was left alone, bored at his house. He decided to call George once he got off the bus, because he had his number. Though, Sapnap decided to wait about 10 minutes, so George would be in his house, and not on the bus. 

     About 10 minutes of boredom later, Sapnap decided he would call George right then. He went to his contact list, and looked for George's name. Once he found it, he pressed on the call button. Sapnap had to wait a few seconds, but George eventually answered the call. George sounded tired when he picked up, and he said it was because he was taking a nap. The two then had a long call, that lasted about 30 minutes. The were just talking to each other, and not doing anything else. Though, George eventually had to hang up because he had to make himself food, because he was hungry. 

      Sapnap now knew he had nothing to do. He was at the epidemy of boredom.  He had no idea what to do. He didn't have Dream's number, and he didn't really want to leave the house to go anywhere. So, Sapnap just decided to take a nap. A nap wouldn't hurt, right? He knew he had nothing going on, so it wouldn't be a bad thing. It took a few moments, but he eventually fell asleep. 

     Meanwhile, Wilbur was finishing his drive to Tommy's house. He was extremely nervous at this point, but he knew everything would be okay. He just knew. Wilbur was aware that Tommy was mad, but he knew he could at least calm him down. Wilbur was now pulling into Tommy's driveway. He knocked on the door, and awaited a response. The door then opened, and all that could be heard was a voice screaming, "WILBUR!"

And that will end today's chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. There were 945 words in this chapter. I finished this with just barely enough time. Well, have a very good day/night everyone. -Elle