Chapter 27

No Ones POV

     Once Sapnap walked into his front door. He thought about how weird that waitress was. He knew that she had some sort of attraction to Dream, but why? He knows that love at first sight can occur, but Sapnap, and the waitress both knew that Dream wouldn't fall in love with a random person easily. Sapnap knew that the waitress knew that Dream wouldn't fall in love with her. And nothing had been has satisfying as the look on her face when Dream ripped up the piece of paper with her number on it. Sapnap just hoped that him and Dream would not have to see her face ever again. 

     Sapnap then went and took a shower. It felt nice, especially after having to deal with an annoying and rude waitress. Once Sapnap was out of the shower, he put his pajamas on and went to sit on the couch and play around on his phone. He was playing games on his phone, when all of the sudden someone was calling him. Sapnap looked, and it was Dream. Sapnap had an idea of what Dream wanted to talk about, and answered the call. 

     "Hey, Sapnap" Dream said tiredly. "Hey Dream, what's up?" Sapnap replied, trying to hide the fact that he, as well as Dream, was getting tired. "I just wanted to talk about, you know, what happened earlier. I'm sorry, haha." Dream said, sounding sympathetic. "It's fine, you have nothing to be sorry about. It's all that crazy waitress' fault." Sapnap said in response. It was silent for a moment. Neither of them knew what to say at that moment. After an awkward silence, Dream finally spoke up. "Well, uh, I'll talk to you later." "See you later." Sapnap said before hanging up.  By now, it was getting a little late, and Sapnap decided to just head off to bed for the night. He then proceeded to walk down the hallway, and into his bedroom. He got ready for bed, and soon climbing under his sheets. Getting comfortable, he wondered what the approaching Friday would be like. His mind soon reminded him that there was only about a month and a half left of school for the year. This meant that Dream would be out of school, and that only him and George would be there attending the school. This made Sapnap fell a little sad, but it would be made up for, because they would most likely hang out constantly. Sapnap then started to drift off sleep. 

Dream's POV

       I feel embarrassed, and almost guilty about what had happened earlier today. What it had happened, it filled me with an anger, a rage. It just angered me to watch that horrid waitress treat Sapnap like trash, and me like no one was more important. It hurt me to sit through that, especially the parts where she did something to make Sapnap upset, like she was trying to get him to leave. I haven't felt hate for someone ever since, the incident with Wilbur and Tommy. I just wanted to punch the girl in the face a thousand times over, and over again. I wanted to banish her to hell and make sure she would never find a way back. Sapnap and I just wanted to get food and hang out a little, and she just completely ruined the whole experience. It was just, not a very good encounter with love at first sight.

     I really want to make up to Sapnap for it this weekend, I'll probably take him, and possibly George, if he's not busy, to someplace fun. It'll hopefully be nice, and we won't have to deal with any idiots. But, encountering idiots is inevitable in public places, so the chances will not go down, no matter where we go. We'll just hope nothing bad or negative happens. 

     The next morning, I woe up to the dreaded sound of my alarm clock. I know that I have to get up and ready, so I sluggishly get ready for the school day. I feel tired still, even though I got a good amount of sleep. Whatever, I'll be just fine. I get dressed and ready, and in no time I'm waiting for the bus to come and pick me up. Soon enough, I hear the load engine of the big, yellow vehicle approach my house. I leave the front door, and get on. I sit near the back, and stare out the window. I begin thinking of places my friends and I could go this weekend. One of our houses? No, too boring. A mall? No, I don't like shopping. The park? No, too many kids. Then, I finally got the perfect idea. The amusement park! We have one extremely close to out town, and it will be fun! I just need to make sure my friends can actually come. I'm excited already. 

     By the time I finished thinking about where to go, we were already at the school! I could tell this would probably be a good day. I get off the bus, and begin searching for my friends. It can be hard to find them sometimes, as they are short among taller people. But usually they around always around the same general place when walking into the school., which makes it 10x easier to find them among the crowd of kids among various ages. I quickly find them, and do my usual thing where I sneak up and scare Sapnap. It's always fun, whether I get caught or not. I creep up to Sapnap, and quickly grasp his shoulders, making him jump. George and I begin laughing, as usual and Sapnap just exhales and rolls his eyes. It's always funny to watch him get scared and act like we're the idiots. I can always tell by his reaction if it's going to be a good day or not, and I can already tell today's gonna be good. 

Hello everyone, that will end todays chapter. I hope that you all enjoyed it. There were 1,056 words in this chapter. Also, I'm sorry I didn't most a chapter on Monday, It felt like a Tuesday on Monday, and when it was actually Tuesday, I freaked out a little but, lol. Well I hope you all have a nice day/night. -Elle