Chapter 16

No Ones POV

    Sapnap took a seat in his normal seat. He didn't know if George would be back, but he assumed so. Just as Sapnap thought about this, he saw George step up the stairs, and head towards the seat. "Hey George, are you feeling better?" Sapnap asked as George sat down. "Oh, I'm feeling much better. How are you?" George replied. "I'm fine thanks for asking." After Sapnap said that, normal awkward silence entered, and they looked out different windows. They soon approached the school building, and were able to get of the bus. 

     Sapnap and George split up to go to their lockers. Sapnap looked around as he approached his locker, and he saw Dream walking into the building a little late. Sapnap continued to walk to his locker. Sapnap saw Dream wave to him as he opened up his locker. Sapnap waved back. He smiled and turned around after seeing Dream for the first time that day. Sapnap then began to put his thinks away into his locker. He finished putting his things away, and went to class. 

     After his first few classes, Sapnap realized that it was almost his break period with Dream. Sapnap was building up excitement waiting for the bell to ring. After what felt like an entirety of waiting, the bell abruptly interrupted the teacher, and he left the class room. Once Sapnap was out of the room, he looked around to try and find Dream. Sapnap took a guess that he could be at his locker, and he was right. He turned the corner and saw Dream. Running up to him, he waved excitedly. "Hey there Dream!" Sapnap exclaimed as he neared the taller male. "Hey Sapnap. You seem excited." Dream stated and laughed. "Yeah, I was waited to see you!" Sapnap said. Dream let out a small laugh, and they started their normal everyday break. 

     Sapnap noticed that the break felt longer than usual, but he knew that nothing was happening. Out of nowhere, the bell rang, indicating that the next class was starting. "Oh heck, I got to go! See you later Sapnap." Dream said as he started speed-walking to his next class. Sapnap knew that Dreams current class had quite a rude teacher, so he didn't blame Dream for rushing. Sapnap then turned around and went to class. 

     The rest of the school day went by normally. As the dismissal bell rang, Sapnap ran ton get his stuff, as he wanted to get on the bus early, before it got crowded. He was one of the first people out on the parking lol, and he was the first person on his bus. Sitting down, Sapnap stared out the window and thought about stuff. As kids filled the bus, he just sat in thought, until something unexpected happened. Sapnap saw Wilbur get onto his bus. Sapnap was extremely confused, especially when Wilbur sat in the seat across from his. "Hey, Sapnap.. I need you're help." Wilbur quietly said, so no one else except Sapnap would hear him. "With what?" Sapnap asked quietly. "Well, ever since you-know-what went down, Tommy has been completely ignoring me, and when I confronted him about it earlier, he sounded a little mad." Wilbur replied, and sounded a little upset. "Well, I'm not very good at dealing with situations, but have you tried talking to him about it?" Sapnap asked. "Yes I have, but it didn't work." Wilbur stated. "You know what, I'll try talking to him tomorrow." Sapnap said, in a more nervous voice. "Also, is it okay if I come to you house today? This bus doesn't go anywhere near my house." Wilbur asked. "Yeah, sure. I don't see why not." Sapnap replied. 

    Soon enough, the bus stopped in front of Sapnap's house. Sapnap got up to get off the bus, and Wilbur followed. The two sat and watched TV in Sapnap's living room for the time being. And when it was time to go to bed, Wilbur slept on the couch, while Sapnap in his room. The night went by just fine, and so did the morning. The two got on the bus to go to school. Sapnap then remembered he had said that he would try and talk to Tommy. Sapnap immediately got nervous. The bus ride that day went by quicker that it should have felt. Sapnap didn't like the fact it was going by so quick. The bus stopped at the school parking lot, and all the people on the bus got off. Sapnap slowly walked into the school. He decided that he would talk to Tommy during his first break, the one he shared with Dream. He decided this because if something went wrong, Dream would be there watching. This made Sapnap feel a little better already, but it also worried him, making him wonder what Dream would end up helping him from. All the classes went by very quickly that day. Sapnap grew more nervous, knowing it would be time in almost no time. Sapnap felt a wave of nervousness once he heard the bell ring, indicating it was his first break. Sapnap had to go and tell Dream about what was going to happen, so he looked for Dream. Once he saw Dream, he went to go and tell him. "Hey Dream, can I ask you something?" Sapnap asked as he approached Dream. "Yeah sure, what is it?" Dream replied. Sapnap took a second, but then asked the question, "Would you be willing to watch me as I talk to Tommy? You know, just to make sure nothing goes wrong?" Sapnap asked, a little quietly. "Oh, well, that's not the question type I was expecting, but sure." Dream replied. Sapnap built up the confidence, and he knew it was time. 

Okay, that will end this chapter. I hope you all enjoyed. There were 1,001 words in this chapter. Also, please join my discord server. Link: https://discord.gg/aqajdzUuCW Well, I hope you all have a very good day/night. -Elle