Chapter 14

No Ones POV

     "Oh hey Sap. What are you up to?" Dream replied. "Oh, I just got home and decided to call you." Sapnap said. "Okay, cool." Dream stated. The two then just talked over the phone for around 45 minutes. They didn't talk about anything specific. they ended the call when Sapnap's uber eats arrived. 

    Sapnap ended the night by taking a quick shower and going to bed.  He woke up in the morning to a nice, Saturday morning. He had his alarm clock turned off, so he slept in until around 11:30AM. When he woke up, he was tired. He wanted just to chill, and not do to much work. He loved the weekend. And, he felt very relaxed to wake up to a sunny day.

       He just decided to chill, and maybe text Dream to  see if he was awake. He knew that Dream would probably respond, and if not, he was probably asleep. Sapnap went and gave it a go. 

                                                  Dream

                                                                           Hey Dream, u awake?
                                                                                         11:37AM

Oh, yeah. I woke up like
an hour ago.
       11:40AM

Nice. Wanna call?
                                                                                         11:41AM

Sure Sap
11:41AM

     Sapnap then proceeded to call Dream. The call was simple, and they just sat and talked, like they did the previous night. They ended up talking, and talking, and talking. By the time the call ended, it was 1:32PM. Sapnap almost screamed when he saw the time. I didn't think Dream and him would end up talking for that long. Though, he wished they didn't end the call. He wanted to just keep talking. The feeling he felt when he talked to Dream. What could it mean? Sapnap didn't know, but he knew that he really did enjoy talking with Dream.

     Sapnap wanted to go to Dream's house. He didn't usually leave his home on weekends, but he decided that he would ask Dream if he could. He decided to tell Dream via text messages. He sent the message and waited. It took a few minutes, but Dream said sure. Sapnap was excited already. He didn't know what time Dream would come and pick him up. But to him, that didn't matter. He just knew that he would see Dream that day. 

     Sapnap got out some breakfast, so he could eat before Dream picked him up. He was bouncing in his seat from the excitement. He couldn't stop thinking about what could happen at Dream's house. In Sapnap's mind, anything could happen.

    About an hour later, Sapnap heard something outside his house. Sapnap rushed to his front window to see what was there. What he saw was exactly what he expected. He saw a lime green car. He knew it was Dream's car, so he ran out the door, and into the passengers seat of the car. "Hey Dream!" Sapnap exclaimed. Dream was laughing at the excitement of the shorter boy, and had a hard time responding without laughing. "Hey Sap." Dream finally said. Dream really liked how happy and excited Sapnap was. He thought it was cute, though he didn't know why. "So, what do you wanna do?" Sapnap asked, toning down the excitement. "I don't really know. Let's just do whatever we start doing at my house." Dream replied.

     After what felt like the fasted car ride, they arrived at Dream's house. Sapnap was ready to bolt out of the car, and into the house. But when Sapnap tried to open the door it was locked because Dream had not yet turned off the car. "Huh?" Sapnap muttered when the door didn't open. "Pfft-" Dream started when Sapnap tried opening the door over and over again. "Sap, it's locked." Dream said, while laughing harder that normal. "Ooh.. I knew that." Sapnap said with realization. Dream laughed for about 30 seconds before unlocking the doors. Once Sapnap heard the little click of the door unlocking, he bolted out of the car, and waited by the front door for Dream to open it. Dream walked over to the door, and grabbed his keys to the house. After Dream unlocked the door, Sapnap ran inside and face planted onto the couch. Dream giggled at this, and Sapnap just sat there on the couch. Dream went and sat next to the smaller male. "You okay Sap?" Dream said jokingly. "Yeah." Sapnap muttered, which was barely audible.  

    Eventually, Sapnap sat up and looked at Dream. "So, what now?" Sapnap asked. "I don't know. You wanna watch TV or something?" Dream said. "Okay, that works." Sapnap replied. The two ended up doing random things, like playing games, doing karaoke, and just sitting around talking. They were having so much fun, but time was also speeding by. By the time Sapnap looked at the clock after a game of hide and seek, it was already 8:28PM. "Holy crap, Dream look at the time! It's already almost 8:30PM!" Sapnap exclaimed. "Dang. Do you want me to take you home?" Dream asked. "No, it's fine." Sapnap replied. 

    The two than ended up just playing more games, and they didn't want the fun to end. Eventually, the two ended up falling asleep on the couch. It was around 1:56AM when they fell asleep. They said they would try to pull and all nighter, but they obviously failed. They peacefully slept very well.

Well, that ends this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. In the chapter, there were 923 words. Please join my discord. I will post updates about the story on there, and we will have activities like giveaways. Link: https://discord.gg/aqajdzUuCW  Well, have a good day/night everyone. Elle