Chapter 41

No Ones POV

    A few weeks later, it was now to court case. All of the other things that June had done like stealing and stalking were now known to the public as well. She was guaranteed jail time, and she knew that. Her parents were aware of what she had done and were traveling back from a trip to see what was going on in person. Meanwhile, Dream was held as a witness and Sapnap was there too. (I don't know much about this kind of stuff, so forgive me if I get anything wrong!) Everyone there was nervous. But of course it had to be done. 

     The case was finally over a few days later. It lasted longer than it should've, but it was final. June was going to be spending 20 years in prison. Sapnap and Dream both wished this number would be higher, but it is what it is. 

     Dream and Sapnap finally felt free from June's torment. School was ending in a few days, and they both knew it would be a good few days. Even though Dream was graduating and Sapnap would still have another year to go, they would stick together through it all. The summer was coming to greet them and they were both excited for a nice relaxing summer. 

  Sapnap's POV

School is almost over, and Dream is going to graduate soon. I will miss hanging out with him between classes, but I will have George with me through the school hours and they won't be gone. I can still see both of them after school and on weekends. I'm a little nervous to go to 12th grade next school year, but I'll get used to it quickly. But anyhow, I have been feeling more feelings than just nervousness. I have still been feeling this lovely feeling about Dream, but it has been increasing has the days have been passing. I've been wanting to spend even more time with him, and have him be by my side through more. Not like friends though, almost like something more than friends. I don't feel like he feels the same for me, but we'll just have to find out then.

June's POV

      I can't believe that I'll be sitting in a prison for 20 years! Sapnap will pay, and I'll make sure of it. My story hasn't come to an end quite yet. I have seen the inside of the prison before, as I have had to visit my older brother who was in this very prison for stealing. He has been freed by now, but I've been there enough times to know the layout of the visiting and lobby areas. But before I will even try to get out of there, I'll have to befriend some fellow prison mates. That won't be to hard, right? It will probably be a few years before either Sapnap or Dream sees me, but I'll be guaranteed to be the final thing they ever see.

No One's POV

     Dream has just gotten home from another day of school. There are only 4 more days of school left, and he is excited and nervous. But on top of that, he it a little sad to have to leave Sapnap and George, but mainly Sapnap. Ever since he was first introduced to Sapnap, he had some sort of attraction to him. Sapnap made him feel happy, happier than any normal friend ever could. He was the only thing Dream could think about at night. Sapnap's presence just made Dream feel complete. It made him feel better and happier. It made him feel like he finally belonged. 

     Dream had ended up spending all night on call with Sapnap while he studied for his final exams. Dream loved being able to spend time talking with Sapnap while studying. It took away the fact that studying is usually boring, and made it actually enjoyable. Dream knew he would pass the exam, especially hen the clock striked midnight. That marked that he had been studying for 5 hours, which was unusually long for him. Sapnap just made the studying so much easier and better for Dream, which was yet another example of Sapnap making Dream's life better. Dream then thought about something after he hung up the call. He thought about what he had previously thought he felt about George, and that he knew he was wrong about those feelings. But he now was feeling those things about Sapnap. Could it be, that Dream was thinking those things about Sapnap the entire time? Dream thought about it for a few moments, and he knew he had made a mistake. It was Sapnap that was making him feel that way the entire time! It was all coming together now for Dream, and he didn't know what to think about after that. His mind was now stuck thinking about it and even if he wanted to, he couldn't stop. It wasn't a bad thing to think about for Dream though. It made him  feel tingly inside, and that he felt like he finally knew himself. There was only one thing left for Dream to do.

     Sapnap was tired after that long call with Dream, but he was happy he helped Dream study. Tired, Sapnap sluggishly walked over to bed and lied down. He feel asleep in minutes and was soon peaceful. Sapnap fell asleep knowing he had helped someone, and that made him happy.

And that ends todays chapter! I hope you all enjoyed it. There were words in this chapter. I know I don't normally write on Tuesdays, but I would feel wrong if I didn't finish this chapter up. Well, have a good day/night. -Elle