Chapter 21

No Ones POV

     The next morning, Sapnap wondered what would go on throughout the day. Sapnap didn't feel anything like excitement, or worry. He felt just fine. So Sapnap proceeded to get ready, like he would on any normal day. Once about 30 minutes pass by, Sapnap hears the bus pulling up t the front of his house. Sapnap rushed down the stairs, to make sure he was on time. Climbing on the bus, Sapnap's wonders about the day increased. Infinite outcomes of the day popped into Sapnap's brain all at once, and he couldn't keep track of the amount of them. 

     Sapnap sat is his usual seat, and waited for George to come on the bus. Staring out the window, more possibilities came into his head, causing him to zone out of the real world. Has he drowned in his ideas, he flashed out of his mind once the bus abruptly stopped in front of George's house. Sapnap looked towards the front of the bus to see George climb on, and walk towards the usual seat that they both sat in. The two did their usual greeting, and they had a random conversation. The bus ride went by at a smooth, fast pace. It could've been considered enjoyable depending on what you were doing. 

     Once they got off the bus, they began their walk into the school building that they've been inside of so many times. Sapnap noticed that Dream didn't come and try to scare Sapnap like usual. Though, Sapnap had a pretty good idea as of why this was. As Sapnap and George entered the school building, they said their goodbyes and left to go to their lockers. Sapnap put his things away, and went to class. 

      The day was relatively normal. With conversations with George and Dream throughout the day, it made him feel happy that his friends were not feeling much unhappiness after what had happened the previous Sunday. By the time Sapnap's first break period was, Sapnap got to have a nice conversation with Dream, and Dream was in fact, feeling much better. This relieved Sapnap, as he liked to make sure his friends were okay. Once they returned to their classes, the rest of the day went by normally. It felt as if nothing ever happened, even though things did happen. Still, nobody was aware of what happened on Sunday that caused the vibe to drop, except Sapnap, Dream, and George. And they didn't want anyone to know. They didn't want people to get into their business. No one needed to know. 

     Once the day was over, they all went home happily. Sapnap did his usual shenanigans, and went to call one, if not both of his friends.  Sapnap chose to call Dream. Pressing the call button in his contact list, Sapnap thought about what they could talk about. Sapnap's mind was near blank with ideas by the time Dream answered the call. Sapnap immediately snapped out of his thought bobble to talk to Dream. The call ended up lasting around an hour, and they both felt happy during the conversation. 

     Meanwhile on Dream's side of the call, he began to realize something. The feeling was back. It was the feeling that he thought that he felt around George. Dream said he had to go, and he then hung up the call. He didn't have to do anything, but Dream wanted to think about this. Dream realized that he felt the feeling when Sapnap was around, but he was usually around both the males, so maybe he got confused about who the feelings were for. That could explain why the pain didn't last more than a day when George rejected him. Dream ended up thinking about this topic to the point when he went to bed. He just wanted answers.

     In the morning, Dream continued to think about who the feelings were for, and went more in depth about what they could exactly mean. He couldn't figure out an answer, but he sure did want one. He thought about it to the point his head was in pain. It was giving him a headache, so he knew he had to stop thinking about it for the time being. But he knew that it would be impossible to stop thinking about it until he got answers so he just took some medicine to get rid of the headache, and continued to think about it as he got ready for school. Dream eventually got onto the bus, but it only made his head hurt with all the thinking and the noise of kids talking combined. Dream just wanted to sit there and think until he was done and had an answer. Dream wanted the bus ride to speed up, so he could stop thinking and talk to his friends as soon as it was possible. The bus ride felt like it was lasting forever, until eventually the bus stopped in the school parking lot, and Dream got off the bus as fast as he was able to. It felt good to be able to feel the fresh air hit his skin as he got off the crowded bus. Dream felt nice, especially when he saw Sapnap and George in the distance. He ran up to scare Sapnap like always. "Boo!" Dream exclaimed as he ran up behind Sapnap. "Dream! Stop doing that! It is not funny!" a scared Sapnap exclaimed. "It was actually pretty funny. Dream agrees." George replied, as both him and Dream laughed at the thing that they've done so many times before. As Dream and George laughed and Sapnap walked with them acting all angry, Dream finally thought that he had the answer to what he had been thinking about all night long.

Well, that will be the end of todays chapter. I hope that all of you enjoyed! There were 1,007 words in this chapter. Also, it would be nice if you could join my discord server. Here's the link: https://discord.gg/aqajdzUuCW Well, have a very good day/night everybody. -Elle