Thankyou!+ BIG NEWS

Thankyou:

I'd like to start off by thanking all of you for reading my fanfictions. You can find my other story 'The Final Bet: Playing for Keeps' (Miguel Diaz x reader) on my page. Thankyou for the support and following me throughout the story. 

I'd like to point out that since I have just gotten back into writing fanfiction after a long time, I'm still learning and trying to tap into this hobby of mine. There will definitely be more fanfiction in the future about the characters which I will continue to write.

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

And here's the big news!...

Moving forward, I feel I am improving with my writing and plots but it could still use some work.

In saying that, I've got some great news. A new fanfiction is on the way... with a new Cobra Kai character ;) - It will be out very soon! (Sooner than you think) - Rest assured, I think you guys are going to like this one.

I have been working on this plot for the past few months during my free time, drawing the connections, getting inspiration from TV and life. Putting this plot into action is going to be one of the most fun yet challenging tasks for me. I can't wait to show you guys what I've come up with and hope you guys show me the same support in the next fanfic.

So, keep a look out by staying up to date on my page for the next fanfiction. Chuck me a follow or a message if you have any questions or suggestions. 

As always, I am completely open to feedback, questions and anything you guys might want to tell me. 

Thankyou for being amazing and for the support! 

~MuayThaiGirl1999