Chapter 11

(Earlier)

"Lenora, come out!"- I said, kicking the front door open.

A dark and empty living room welcomed me.

"Lenora! I freaking need you! Come out now!"- I snarled in anger.

It's been a while since my last encounter with my doctor, and I don't know why I'm always craving her sweet blood, but at the same time, I couldn't bring myself to harm her.

"What is it?"

Lumingon ako sa may hagdanan. Nanduon sya at nakatayo. Mataman na nakatanaw sa akin habang naka crossed ang mga braso.

"I know you know something."- panimula ko at humakbang palapit.

"About what?"

"Stop playing mind games with me. Tell me who is the last Hemlock!"

Dinamba ko sya sa hagdan pero mabilis nya akong nasipa palayo. Tumilapon ang katawan ko sa living area. Mabilis akong tumayo at masama syang tinignan.

"I won't tell you. It's for you to find out, Mara."- she replied dryly.

"Come on, tell it to me. I've been searching for that person for a long time."

She jumped and landed in front of me.

"I thought you were powerful enough to find out about it. Guess you're getting too old, Mara."- she mocked me.

I punch her, causing her to stumble back and glare at me.

"Don't freaking break my nose, old woman!"- she exclaimed and gave me a high kick, which I successfully dodged.

"I'm still young!"

"Physically."- she replied, rolling her eyes.

Inatake namin ang isa't-isa. Walang pakialam kung saan man kami tumalsik dalawa.

I need an answer. And I won't stop until she tells me what I want to know.

"Just an adress. Come on!"

"I won't tell it to you!"

Sinipa ko sya sa tiyan dahilan para tumalsik sya sa aparador.

Bumagsak iyon at nabasag ang mga babasagin na nakalagay.

"Oopps.. Maybe I'll just pay for the——Damn!"- I groaned in pain when she stabbed me in the stomach.

"That's not fair!"- I shouted at her, but she just smirked.

Napaluhod pa ako sa sakit. Ang tagal ko na kasing hindi nakakatikim ng dugo e kaya nanghihina kaagad ako.

Pinigil ko ang boses ko ng unti unti kong hilahin palabas ang bubog na  sinaksak nya sakin.

It bled, but it healed in a quick snap.

"You are smart, Mara. I know you feel it. You already met that person. Don't be too dumb and blinded by pity."

Naguguluhan akong napalingon sa kanya.

"Anong blinded ka dyan?"

"Yeah, you're getting soft when it comes to her."

I frowned because I didn't get her point.

"Clearly we are not the last bloodsucker in town. There is one out there busy satisfying its craving for blood. If you're so slow to find the last child of Hemlock, that vampire out there may take your place."

"Another vampire?"

"I just saw it in my vision."- kibit balikat na sabi nya.

"Where is it now?"