𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

Makki and Iwaizumi continued talking for a bit more. Makki learned more about Mattsun while Iwaizumi got more and more suspicious of his best friend. He didn't know any insiders but understood every gay joke. He would laugh about things Mattsun would just ignore. He had common knowledge and just behaved like a completely different person.

I need to talk about this with the others. But what could possibly have happened that he became a different person?

Soon enough, it was time for lunch. Iwaizumi wanted to order something because Mattsun and he both couldn't cook. Of course, he was very surprised as Makki told him not to worry ad that he would just cook something. What shocked him, even more, was that Makki cooked something vegetarian. Mattsun never did that. Mttsun loved meat and would never let go of a chance to eat some.

This tastes delicious. Where did he learn to cook like that?

"When did you learn to cook?" Iwaizumi asked. He wanted to know what was going on with his best friend. "I always could, I was just too lazy to" Makki replied. "Sure, so you faked almost burning my kitchen when you tried to make some ramen?" Iwaizumi asked, not believing what the other just said. "I did that? I must've been off track", Makki responded. "You did that more than one time. That's not you being off track, that's you being you", Iwaizumi said. "Well, I don't remember so it never happened. Besides, I changed. Look at the kitchen. It is completely clean and the food, even though it's vegan, is really nice", Makki said. He already gave up on acting like Mattsun. He would just be himself and try to fit in like he always did. "That's true. But vegan? I thought it was just vegetarian?", Iwaizumi asked. "I actually wanted to cook something vegetarian but I wasn't in the mood to so I didn't", Makki said. "Okay, cool", Iwaizui replied. He still had to get to know this other part of Mattsun. Because the boy in front of him wasn't his best friend. But he still liked this boy. He was nice and caring. Besides, this boy could cook and understood his jokes.